;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); nor|and|and never|and you should not plan to 29 - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

nor|and|and never|and you should not plan to 29

It should be safer to be a trick
Last week two women, men and a dog were rescued from Mount Hood when they fell off an ice cliff. They had a locator beacon that led rescuers straight to them.
Searching for the first party, federal government and volunteer rescuers spent 1000s of hours, at no showing what cost, and risked their own lives to boot. The cost as well Buy Nike Air Force 1 Australia as risk were less, but still significant, in the rescue in the second party because the locator shining example shortened the search.
So doesn't it seem appropriate that mountain climbers, if they refer to risking their own lives and Nike Huarache Black the lives Nike Air Max Australia of others looking for personal bragging rights, would want to carry a locator beacon? The answer is simply no.
Because of the fatal December crash, an Oregon legislator introduced an invoice that would require climbers going above 12,000 feet
n this mountain from November in order to March to carry an emergency locator beacon.
The measure was being disputed at the time the three climbers and the dog were rescued. The chance should have ensured immediate passing. After all, the beacons weigh just one or two ounces, and their use in protecting lives had just been demonstrated on the evening news.
Although climbers' groups spoke out powerfully against any law that would require them to carry beacons. It would turn hearty and courageous mountain climbers into pansies, they said.
One opponent said that mountain climbers must rely on their own stamina along with resourcefulness to get out of trouble. With the knowledge that they could pull the string to activate a shining example at any time would make them a smaller amount reliant on themselves.
Another asserted mountain climbers should be free to have pleasure in their sport without interference from the government.
What about the federal government launching helicopters and floor search teams to take them Cheap Nike Free Run off the mountain  Air Max 90 Cheap  expended or alive   after they get involved trouble? That, I suppose, they can't see as interference.
I have not climbed a mountain and plan to, but I did embark on one winter adventure in which carried high risk.
It was virtually 40 years ago when the party of eight, driving a vehicle a Scout and a Wagoneer, walked up the Ice Road through Fairbanks toward Alaska's North Slope.
We all slept in a tent at Air Max 1 Og about 30 below on the large bank of the Yukon before driving a vehicle across its frozen surface area and pressing on as much as Anaktuvuk Pass.
The road was just getting opened for big trucks lifting bulldozers and steel pipe to your oil field, and we might have been the first tourists to travel it as a far as we did.
In the last trooper post, somewhere upper of Livengood, we were stopped for your thorough inspection. The Wagoneer was pulling a trailer rich in jerry cans filled with water in addition to gasoline, chains, jacks, axes, spare tires and our camping tent.
Before he told all of us we were crazy as loons plus wished us well, a trooper ensured that we Womens Nike Shoes Australia had weighty clothing and boots, gasoline and water, guns, ammo, and provisions enough to last us for several days.
We'd be on our own, he alerted. No ambulances, no tow trucks, no troopers, no connection. He had us sign the release that said we decided not to expect anybody to relief us if we got struggling.
Perhaps instead of requiring climbers to transport beacons, the Oregon legislature should get them to be sign a release prior to they Nike Roshe Run Footlocker Au head up Position Hood.
"I acknowledge that the experience I am about to undertake is usually suicidal, and that if I obtain stranded on the mountain at all, including a change in the weather or even my own stupidity, the government can have no obligation to spend income or risk lives to obtain me down."
In that case if the government gives directly into public sentiment and creates stranded climbers down anyway, correctly made to pay for the entire worth of the rescue. If they cant be found carrying a beacon, fee them double.
Last week a pair of women, a man and a dog were rescued from Bracket Hood after they fell off of an ice cliff. They a locator beacon that brought about rescuers straight to them.
Searching for the 1st party, government and provide rescuers spent thousands of hours, in no telling what value, and risked their own lives as well. The cost and risk have been less, but still significant, while in the rescue of the second social gathering because the locator beacon shortened looking.

http://topcosm.ru/search/node/

http://58.222.207.146/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.iccpsy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4387085

http://www.tvpad.cn/thread-49321-1-1.html
返回列表