;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); but the USPS is an option 73 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

but the USPS is an option 73

getting action but need assistance
Update on greenetree's great job in contacting the media and a few other stuff.
Did anyone see the article in Sunday's Star Ledger in relation to other towns' problems with this? We've the hard copy but I won't be able to even find the on line variation to link to Cheap Timberlands so if other people can that would be great.
EyeWitness Information in the form of Tappy Phillips interviewed me now and supposedly this phase will air on Exclusive 11:00 PM. GT's media channels contact is a producer for your show and lives in Maplewood. Tappy appeared to be great; I didn't even really feel I was "on camera" but rather just creating a conversation with her.
Again, if someone can link to the article that is to be great. Some of the towns are thinking about a "do not drop" list and they are requiring that the flyers simply be placed on the doorsteps without the driveways. I will find out from the TC what, if anything, they have done since they very last met.
gt   Got my Full bag again yesterday in addition. The bag was dropped off by a white Enterprise van, of all things, whose rear end has been clocked by a nicely flung (if I say so myself) return of same as they drove off (in short order I might add, upon listening to the thump on the mystery). Of course now I had to visit pick the damn thing upward off the street, but I acknowledge I did feel better about it. Kings will now be getting my own version of bulk drop off to their Customer care desk, much like the smaller level confusion at HD of a few weeks ago. One i my driveway, the other about the front walk.
Well now we need to turn our attention to this distributor don't we.
I simply got off the phone with the developer for EyeWitness News and he proved that the segment will surroundings tonight. The good news is that 3 people will be aired coming from Maplewood. The bad news is that my personal interview won't be aired regarding time purposes. :sad: The particular feedback I received (which had been much appreciated for when I personally become a famous something) is always that I gave them good information but I didn't speak in as good sound bytes because others   I went off in tangents at times. My interview can have worked better in print. Well i guess. Live and learn. The intriguing thing is that the Ledger Added has suspended all shipping and delivery for the last two weeks ever since EyeWitness Media got involved. We'll notice what the future holds.
crystal clear bags now   as of this early morning there are 6 in two diverse spots on my front grass.
I am on the phone now with the SL and they are going to put a stop to the idea AGAIN.
She then continued to say that she would speak with her manager who would get in touch with "Bill Marshall" who was the only one who may possibly do anything.
This is crap. The lawn looks like a lets recycle center. I don't subscribe   have zero wish to as they have absolutely blown it with us.
We told her that they have aggravating the particular heck out of the whole of SO and Maplewood and she said that she's got no control over Maplewood   another lot of crap.
I asked for their Pros account number so that I will publish the number for anyone having these so that they can recycle but she refused to give it in my experience   wonder why.
JIM THOMAS 973 227 8861 from ANS, which I believe stands for Advertising Newspaper Service. He or she is the head of the distribution enterprise which contracts with the Celeb Ledger to distribute the particular Star Ledger Extra. He called me back many weeks ago and told me which any driver who sells to anyone who has opted out and about would be fined $100 by him or her. I told him I think that was harsh and he explained they made plenty. I advised him that his organization is doing a horrible job and having a QC van following the distribution guys around is further polluting my town having noise and air pollution along with the litter and unsafe ailments they are creating.
I believe Costs Marshall was one of the people who made an appearance before the TC meeting in April/May and swore that only people that don't subscribe to the Balance sheet should receive the Extra. Vehicles agreed to put an decide out number on the handbag. I think truthfulness and Monthly bill Marshall (and others) are strangers.
Gt bike, I would stress the safety component with the MPD. People stop his or her mail when they go away these things basically tell a potential burglar: "Come on over! We are really not home."
First amendment my a$$. This is commercial language and should be and can be confined and limited. Heck actually political groups need a enable to have rally. I think the local governments are being as well timid in this area. Other towns have taken more action when compared with we have.
Post edited by simply wendy at 2007 06 Twenty two 12:20:40
I personally made some calls previous Friday when every household on my block had 2 bags on the lawn or in the driveway [including mine, irrespective of multiple requests to stop]. I started with the regular number about the ad inside [not the bag which, as it was distinct, had no number]. When I got not any satisfaction, I went to the actual Star Ledger website and starting calling from the Author on down. I got on the third or fourth one particular on the list when I started finding calls. I got one through both Marshall and Thomas. Several hours later, a woman came out by picking up the second travelling bag from people lawns. Obviously, I got the "will not happen again" set from both Marshall and Thomas. I am not holding my breath of air.
The producer of the 7 Helping you segment is following this. The actual deliveries stopped for two weeks while they were working on the story plot, but seem to have started once more. The S L can be claiming that this week's bags are usually not "S L Extras". Once again, S M would seem to be playing semantics. Primary the white bags evolved into orange, now they are clear then one else. com
BTW   MR. Epstein wrote me an electronic mail, but did not respond to acquire letting him know that the luggage on my lawn, were the truth is NOT picked up as he offered. This was last week, when I obtained TWO. I out in the leading of my house pulling a few weeds with the SL orange tote under my arm. Oahu is the second one we got because I on a corner and they shipped to the front and the driveway privately. There is a tan Hummer stopped at work with a family inside, the individual inside hails me and wishes to know if I am getting ready to chuck the ball bag away. Turns out he's taking notes on the location re the SL bags and would put down that I didn want it or just to deliver only one tote. We will see.
If you see this slow-moving moving Hummer in the area feel free to wave him down and tell him of your wishes to the SL orange bags.
If you are considering why the SL Extra (I am unable to speak for Kings) can be thrown on your property read on.
Long ago (11 or 12) My partner and i worked with a company, for a shorter time that was hired by the SL to supply the Extras. At the time, the particular delivery was sub been infected with out to this delivery business. I also can speak depending upon how this is handled today but my suspicion is that it is the same process even if the deliverers work directly for the Ledger.
I had been hired as "Management"; in this case management meant   manage a van packed with mostly unemployable otherwise people. Not every, but the majority of these people really didn't want to be working. To make a prolonged story short we were written in context as the company to go, go, head out until all of the papers inside the van were gone(thousands per day). The group and each particular person was given a list of what homes did not get the Ledger, these folks were to put a paper on a lawn near the front door. Instead, to be able to speed up the process, these people would likely toss them wherever, therefore they could get rid of them plus head home. The quality manage folks would find 40 or 100 of the documents dumped at some ceases or stacks in a rubbish if there was one together a particular route. These employees were paid minimum revenue or technically less when a route to longer than expected, i thought this was done rain or glow, heat or cold snow. Some folks didn understand or speak english, consequently getting on the "Do Not Produce List" means nothing at all. Until the SL detects a better way of handling it (sorry Letters, but the USPS is an option) or and soon you threaten them with a lawsuit or perhaps such You will probably get this item of trash on your property. For the record I quit the organization when there was a large snowstorm and they insisted I go ahead and take van back out on the road, We wasn about to risk my or perhaps that of anyone else for some SL adverts. :shamed:

http://www.1t1s.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3491246

http://forum.itac2.com/profile.php?id=43059

http://www.rdi.bru.ac.th/2014/index.php/forum/5/792403-vendors-98#792516

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://jshahandco.in/forum/profile.php?id=103668
返回列表