;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys x5shlf4n - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys x5shlf4n

– says he is responsible for reduced deficit Not only is Vice Chancellor of the University of Guyana (UG), Professor Jacob Opadeyi, denying that the University’s Administration has breached a Terms of Resumption (TOR) Agreement it signed about two weeks ago with the institution’s workers’ unions, but he has debunked accusations that he has been a poor manager.UG Vice Chancellor, Professor Jacob OpadeyiThe Unions – the University of Guyana Senior Staff Association (UGSSA) and the University of Guyana Workers Union (UGWU) – have together amplified the workers’ concerns regarding what they have termed several violations of the TOR which was signed in order to bring an end to strike action at the tertiary institution.Workers had engaged industrial action, which lasted for five weeks, in reaction to a breakdown of negotiations for improved salary and other benefits between the Unions and the University’s Negotiating Team. The unions have since registered a number of concerns, since the workers’ returned to work, which in essence encapsulate a breach of the TOR agreement.The Vice Chancellor has since issued a statement insisting that the Unions’ account is in fact not entirely accurate.In commenting on the accusations of the Unions – including a call for his resignation/dismissal,Professor Opadeyi said, “last time I checked we still have freedom of speech and freedom of expression…” He, however, in responding to comments on his poor management ability, made it clear that his efforts were in fact instrumental in reducing a deficit at the University.“How can I be a poor manager if I have reduced a deficit that I met which was over $800,000 and up to December of last year we have been able to attract $800 million to clear off all of our deficit,” the Vice Chancellor asserted.The millions of dollars he claimed will be forthcoming from Government.“Up to today, if we owe GRA (Guyana Revenue Authority), NIS (National Insurance Scheme), we are now only owing them for January and February,” Professor Opadeyi boasted.The Vice Chancellor nevertheless continued his commentary by vocalising his satisfaction with the resumption of work, even as he pointed out that anything that is not done properly “we will deal with it on a one-by-one case basis. But as far as I am concerned we are back to normal.”The Unions headed by Dr Mellissa Ifill (UGSSA) and Mr Bruce Haynes (UGWU) are threatening to continue strike action if favourable outcomes are not derived from continued negotiations.But according to Professor Opadeyi, while he is not at all concerned about the Unions venting their concerns, he is in fact worried by the style being embraced.“It is poor style for anybody to be doing salary negotiations in the newspaper, because those are things you do within the confines of your organisation, but we are not going to follow their steps by disclosing things that are meant for bilateral negotiations with the parties. But if they want to freely express themselves, then we have no problem with that,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, but we are not going to be jumping at everything they say to say it is not true,” the Vice Chancellor said.However, he noted that while the Administration recognises the Unions’ right to speak out, he was taken aback by complaints from the Unions about him not attending negotiating meetings. According to him, based on the Agreement signed with the Unions, a meeting should have been called within seven working days after the resumption of work.The Vice Chancellor said he was not able to attend that meeting since he had a prior meeting that was booked since in January. In order to fulfil the TOR, he noted that the meeting had to have been held without his presence.“If I was to set the meeting for a time when I was available then it wouldn’t have been within seven days…it would have been much later than seven days,” said the Vice Chancellor, who also sought to make clear that he is not the Chairman of the Negotiating Team, but rather merely a member.“The rest of the members attended that meeting, so I’m thinking that they (the Unions) are looking for reasons to complain.”Meanwhile, the Vice Chancellor’s reaction to threats by the Unions to continue strike action if the Administration “continues to violate the TOR”, was “I am not worried about it. Everybody has to do what they have to do. It is the right of the Unions to ask for increased salaries, it is their right to protest, it is their right to use everything under the law to demand for their rights.”But even in the face of industrial action threats and even with his disclosure of financial support from Government, the Vice Chancellor also noted yesterday that the University may still not be in a position to offer more than a 10 per cent increase to workers.He went on to explain that such a process “is not an easy matter” adding that “you have to look at your income and expenditure. Right now there is no Parliament in session, so you can’t even say that I can give them this. We still have to wait on the Government…we are still a State University and that is what people don’t understand.”“Any increase that we offer has to be approved by Government. If we were private sector it would be different, so we have to be very prudent in the increase that we give because we don’t want the University to get back to the days of deficit.”According to the Vice Chancellor, deficit was created in the past because all University funds were understandably channelled to salaries first, and that resulted in not enough being available for the procurement of simple resources such as papers and ink.“Right now we have money for supplies…in the last six months we have (purchased) 200 brand new computers. So I am not going to be reckless and commit future money that we don’t have and then we start struggling to meet our commitment,” the Vice Chancellor stated.He said that currently the University can meet its utility costs in addition to a 10 per cent increase for workers. This is despite an increase in tuition fees last year which, according to Professor Opadeyi, was so minimal that it cannot even meet the costs for salaries.“The staff is asking for 50 per cent (increase) (but) tuition (fees) alone cannot pay salaries so that is our position…” he intimated.

Maglia Arsenal moncleroutletonline225

he morning of the 11th was hazy, with the wind at S.W., and there appeared to be every prospect of continued wet. Under less urgent circumstances, therefore, I should have detained Mr. Poole until the weather cleared, but our movements at this time were involved in too much uncertainty to admit of delay. I had hoped that the morning would have cleared, but a light rain set in and continued for several days.

We had seen fewer natives on the line of the Darling than we had expected; but as we approached Williorara they were in greater numbers. Our tents were hardly pitched at that place, when, as I have observed, we were visited by the local tribe, with Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Liverpool Paidat their women and children, who sat down at some little distance from the drays, and contented themselves with watching our motions. I had tea made for the ladies, of which they seemed to approve highly, and gave the youngsters two or three lumps of sugar a-piece. The circumstance of the Kevin De Bruyne Pelipaidat women and children thus venturing to us, satisfied me that no present hostile movement was contemplated by the men; but, not-withstanding that there was a seeming friendly feeling towards us, there was a suspicious manner about them, which placed me doubly on my guard, and caused me to doubt the issue of our protracted sojourn in the neighbourhood.

I had several of the natives in my tent, and with Mr. Browne’s assistance questioned them closely as to the character of the country to the north west, but we could gather nothing from what Camisetas Turin Baratas they said. They spoke of it in Camisetas China Baratas terror, as a region into which Maglia Stati Uniti they did not dare to venture, and gave me Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Manchester United Paidat dreadful accounts of the rocks and difficulties against which I should have to contend. They agreed, however, Pull Pas cher in saying that there was both water and grass at the Maglia Calcio Bambino 2017/18 lake; in consequence, I sent Mr. Browne with Nadbuck to examine the locality on the morning of the 12th, as the distance was not greater than from six to seven Camisetas Brasil Baratas miles. He returned about one P. M., and informed me that there was plenty of feed for the cattle, and water also; but that links:

http://www.matatabix.net/imagebbs

http://goldenkey.org.za/search/E_GuestBook.asp

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1593228&pid=1913196&page=31&extra=page%3D1#pid1913196

Parajumpers Miehet Gobi moncleroutletonline3396

he had said this Minerva went away to Olympus, which they say is the everlasting home of the gods. Here no wind beats Camisetas Portland Baratas roughly, and neither rain nor snow can fall; Camisetas China Baratas but it abides in everlasting sunshine and in a great peacefulness of light, wherein Camisetas Remy Baratas the blessed gods are illumined for ever and Fiflop 2013 Pas cher ever. This was the place to which the goddess went when she had given instructions to the girl.
By and by morning came Goedkope Costa Rica Voetbalshirts and woke Nausicaa, who began wondering about her dream; she therefore went to the other end of the house to tell her father and mother all about it, and found them in their own room. Her mother was sitting by the fireside spinning her purple yarn with her maids around her, and she happened to catch her father just as he was going out to attend a meeting of the town council, which the Phaeacian aldermen had convened. She stopped him and said:
“Papa dear, could you manage to let me have a good big waggon? I want to take all our dirty clothes to the river and wash them. You are the chief man here, so it is only right that you should have a clean shirt when you attend meetings of the council. Moreover, you have five sons at home, two of them married, while the other three are good-looking bachelors; you know they always like to have clean linen when they go to a dance, and I have been thinking about Moncler Miehet 2017 all this.”
She did not say a word about her Goedkope Arsenal Voetbalshirts own wedding, for she did not like to, but her father knew and said, “You shall have the mules, my love, and whatever else you have a mind for. Be off with you, and the men shall get you a good strong waggon with a body to it that will hold all your clothes.”
On this he gave his orders to the servants, who got the waggon out, harnessed the mules, and put them to, while the girl brought the clothes down from the linen room and placed them on the waggon. Her mother prepared her a basket of Moncler Takit Miehet provisions with all sorts of good things, and a goat skin full of wine; the girl now got into the waggon, and her mother gave her also Camisetas Aguero Baratas a golden cruse of oil, that she and helinks:

http://www.arumagarden.com/cl2-c_diary01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=4019

http://www.matatabix.net/imagebbs

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

Philipp Lahm Pelipaidat moncleroutletonline648

man said as if Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Liverpool Paidat ironically:
鈥業t seems as if I were not worth listening to by your high and mightiness. I said: 鈥淲hat about my foul squit of an uncle?鈥� Your filthy, best friend.鈥�
Tietjens said:
鈥楾he general鈥檚 your uncle? General Campion? Ralph Lauren Collier Rond Pas Cher What鈥檚 he done to you?鈥�
The general had sent this fellow down to him with a Ralph Lauren Manches Courtes Pas Cher note asking him, Tietjens, to keep an eye in his unit on a very good fellow and an admirable officer. The chit was in the general鈥檚 own writing, and contained the additional information as to Captain Mackenzie鈥檚 scholastic prowess . . . It had struck Tietjens as Goedkope Real Madrid Voetbalshirts queer that the general should take so much trouble about a casual infantry company commander. How could the fellow have been Parajumpers Naiset Harraseeket brought markedly to his notice? Of course, Campion was good-natured, like another man. If a fellow, half dotty, Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo West Ham United Paidat whose record showed that he was a very good man, was brought to his notice Campion would do what he could for him. And Tietjens knew that the general regarded himself, Tietjens, as a heavy, bookish fellow, able reliably to look after one of his prot茅g茅s . . . Probably Campion imagined that they had no work to do in that unit: they might become an acting lunatic ward. But if Mackenzie was Campion鈥檚 nephew the Camisetas Gerrard Baratas thing was explained.
The lunatic exclaimed:
鈥楥ampion, my uncle? Why, he鈥檚 yours!鈥�
Tietjens said:
鈥極h no, he isn鈥檛.鈥� The general was not even a connection of his, but he did happen to be Tietjens鈥� godfather and his father鈥檚 oldest friend.
The other fellow answered:
鈥楾hen it鈥檚 damn funny. Damn suspicious . . . Why should he be so interested in you if Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Manchester United Paidat he鈥檚 not your filthy uncle? You鈥檙e no soldier . . . You鈥檙e no sort of a soldier . . . A meal sack, that鈥檚 what you look like . . . 鈥� He paused and then went on very quickly: 鈥楾hey say Camisetas J.Moutinho Baratas up at H.Q. that your wife has got hold of the disgusting general. I didn鈥檛 believe it was true. I didn鈥檛 believe you were that sort of fellow. I鈥檝e heard a lot about you!鈥�
Tietjens laughed atlinks:

http://www.hxshiying.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.teamgamecave.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=387a

http://www.jmxhsyzx.com/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表