;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys China ql44kc0o - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys China ql44kc0o

The pension, gratuity and other benefits afforded to former Presidents and several other office holders are now subjected to the review of a special Select Parliamentary Committee.This is as a result of a motion successfully piloted by former Finance Minister, Carl Greenidge yesterday. While no reference was made to former President Bharrat Jagdeo, the original Act stipulating the payments had been made and assented to under his tenure.His benefits had been the source of much controversy. It was said to be over $2M monthly in pension and allowances.Greenidge is looking to have, at the Committee level, steps taken to repeal the legislation as well as revise the package for former Presidents and other office holders inclusive of several specific “special office” holders.Former President,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Bharrat JagdeoWhen the former Finance Minister presented the motion for debate yesterday in the House, he was quick to point out that it is not a case where A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) was looking to depress the living arrangements of former Presidents.He said that APNU was not looking to have a situation where a former President, in pursuit of an income to supplement savings, would have to devalue the office held.He stressed that it is acknowledged that “a former President is not an ordinary citizen,” and as such should not be expected to engage in some form of barter or trade in order to comfortably live out their lives.He admitted that following the passage of the legislation there were numerous debates and some level of controversy over the fact that the package could not be properly quantified.He drew reference to the $3M calculation that had been bandied about as payable to Jagdeo when he demitted office.Greenidge said that APNU did not want to reopen the debate but rather to draw the House’s attention to the concerns of the people.He noted that the great majority of Guyanese earn far below that of the pension payable to a former president and further, there is a growing disparity in the income brackets of GuyaneseGreenidge told the house of a concern where the pension now payable to a former president is 7/8 of the salary of a sitting president.He said that should this arrangement continue to be in place then several years down the line the former President could very well end up receiving a pension that was greater than his salary at the time he held office .According to the Parliamentarian, the vast majority of criticisms being leveled against the package are rooted in the fact that some of the benefits have no caps. He pointed to the provision of medical services for the former President as well as dependents and also to the level of vehicles to be afforded the individual, among others.Waste of time“Waste of time,” charged Anil Nandlall, the Legal Affairs Minister, who in lambasting Greenidge, said that he was using the wrong mechanism to achieve his objective.Nandlall pointed out that it is a fact that as had been published in yesterday’s edition of Kaieteur News, that each sitting of the House costs some $1.7M.He suggested that the Opposition should have crafted a bill “which captures their concern and Parliament will not have to be burdened to bear the expense of coming up with the Bill.”He explained that this process is “to bring a bill to amend the law…that is how you amend a law,” said Nandlall as he challenged the combined Opposition to cite an instance where precedence has been set for Greenidge’s request.“It cost this Parliament $1.7M to sit everyday and that is the taxpayers’ money and we must be careful and cautious in manner in which we use taxpayers’ money.”Second in command of APNU, Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine, however disclosed that “in asking that this matter be sent to a Select Committee we are simply saying that there are aspects of the legislation that in our opinion require some refinement and some more precision.”In responding to Nandlall’s position on the motion and its effectiveness Dr. Roopnarine conceded validity in his point but added that “he has not excluded the procedure that we are seeking to apply.”Dr. Roopnaraine reminded that during the 2012 campaign the issue of the president’s pension package was particular agitating even among the supports of the PPP/C given the pension package payable to the average Guyanese.He said that APNU’s position is simple in that the package payable should be commensurate with what the country can afford to pay.Dr. Roopnaraine pointed to the US restrictions on the package for its Former Presidents, and stressed that even in a first world country, not deprived as Guyana, the benefits are capped and limitedAFC Chairman Ramjattan told the House that all they are seeking is to have a committee determine what would be a proper package for former Presidents and the other office holders identified.He declared that the novelty of the motion does nothing to affect its validity.“If we say it was never done before, we should not do it then we would have never had a man on the moon.”

Lionel Messi Dres moncleroutletonline3376

nor sailors to take him Maillot Short NBA over the sea. As for your own end, Menelaus, you shall not die in Argos, but the Maillot Belgique Pas Cher gods will take you to the Elysian plain, which is at the ends of the world. There fair-haired Rhadamanthus reigns, and men lead an easier life than any where else in the world, for in Elysium there falls not rain, nor hail, nor snow, but Oceanus breathes ever with a West wind that sings softly from the sea, and gives Billiga Lacoste Dam fresh life to all men. This will happen to you because you have married Helen, and are Jove’s Arsenal Dres Děti son-in-law.’
“As he spoke he dived under the waves, whereon I turned back Billiga Hugo Boss vest to the ships with my companions, and my heart was clouded with care as I went along. When we reached the ships we got supper ready, for night was falling, and camped down upon the beach. When the child of morning, rosy-fingered Dawn appeared, we drew our Maillot Lyon Pas Cher ships into the water, and put our masts and sails within them; then we went on board ourselves, took our seats on the benches, and smote the grey sea with our oars. I again stationed Billiga Nike Free Run Herr my ships in the heaven-fed stream Doudoune Moncler 2013 Pas Cher of Egypt, and offered hecatombs that were full and sufficient. When I had thus appeased heaven’s Billiga Kl?nning anger, I raised a barrow to the memory of Agamemnon that his name might live for ever, after which I had a quick passage home, for the gods sent me a fair wind.
“And now for yourself — stay here some ten or twelve days longer, and I will then speed you on your way. I will make you a noble present of a chariot and three horses. I will also give you a beautiful chalice that so long as you live you may think of me whenever you make a drink-offering to the immortal gods.”
“Son of Atreus,” replied Telemachus, “do not press me to stay longer; I should be contented to remain with you for another twelve months; I find your conversation so delightful that I should never once wish myself at home with my parents; but my crew whom I have left at Pylos are already impatient, and you are detaining me from them. As for any present you may be disposed to make me
相关的主题文章:

http://fosterparents.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&view=unread#unread

Tottenham Hotspurs Dres moncleroutletonline738

ke to give the men cosy chats on the nature Maillot LA Galaxy Pas Cher of the Enemy nations . . .
The colonel said:
‘There, there, Maillot ASSE Pas Cher Tietjens! . . . There, there! . . . We all suffer alike. We’ve got to lecture our men on the uses of a new patent sawdust stove. If you don’t want that job, you can easily get the general to take you off it. They say you can turn him round your little finger . . .
‘He’s my godfather,’ Tietjens thought it wise to say. ‘I never asked him for a job, but I’m damned if it isn’t his duty as a Christian to keep me out of the clutches of this Greek-‘Ebrew pagan peer . . . He’s not even Orthodox, colonel.’
The adjutant here said that Colour-Sergeant Morgan of their orderly room wanted a word with Tietjens. Tietjens said he hoped to goodness that Morgan had some money for him! The adjutant Raheem Sterling Dres said he understood Nouveautés Doudoune Moncler 2017 Pas Cher that Morgan had unearthed quite a little money that ought to have been paid to Tietjens by his agents and hadn’t.
Colour-Sergeant Morgan was the regimental magician with Maillot Southampton Pas Cher figures. Maillot Almeria Pas Cher Inordinately tall and thin, his body, whilst his eyes peered into distant columns of cyphers, appeared to be always parallel with the surface of his table and, as he always answered the several officers whom he benefited without raising Maillot Grece Pas Cher his head, his face was very little known to his superiors. He was, however, in appearance a very ordinary, thin N.C.O. whose spidery legs, when very rarely he appeared on parade, had the air of running away with him as a race-horse might do. He told Tietjens that, pursuant to his Billiga Black Watch Polo instructions and the A.C.P. i 96 b that Tietjens had signed, he had ascertained that command pay at the rate of two guineas a day and supplementary fuel and light allowance at the rate of 6s. 8d. was being paid weekly by the Paymaster-General’s Department to Maillot Charlotte Hornets his, Tietjens’, account at his agents’. He suggested that Tietjens should write to his agents that if they did not immediately pay to his account the sum of £194 13s. 4d., by them received from the Paymaster’s Department, he woul
相关的主题文章:

http://cgi.cc9.ne.jp/~minix/pagelink3/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=494708
返回列表