;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 1796 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

needs to submit a written material, after and three experts interview . This is what I want. I want to put the facts clearly. Shao Bin said.

At the same time, Shao Bin thinks, Chinese player Zhang Chenglong in the Asian Games gold medal is not obtained,soccer store, the International Gymnastics Federation to recover. Because the referee, technical representative, arbitration in the above signature, they identified the results. Shao Bin said. However, the end result how, depend on even the Disciplinary Committee of the final judgment.

Shao Bin is suspected of violating compasses to divide the event, although not a final conclusion, but his referee career might thus shortening, and even end. What will happen in the future, I do not know. But the world is not to sell the medicine, I have not regretted doing. Shao Bin said at last.

Fig 16 days in its official website issued a statement saying, in Guangzhou Asian Games men's free gymnastics finals, group D (difficulty) referee Shao
返回列表