;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 1522 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

think about how to play on the line, now I want to watch them every one every movement, then give advice. Ji Chen said.

Ji Chen retired from the team Hongyuan, Hongyuan club for him for his selfless dedication of the old ox spirit, once in the decommissioning ceremony gave him a solid gold taurus. Although retired from the Hongyuan team has two seasons, but Ji Chen and great friendship did not diminish the: I still don't feel left Southern China tiger, although now I identity and role is different, but I still like a horse for the team dedicated.

Rookie assistant training very hard

Because the Hongyuan team this season, in the regular season record is inferior to in former years ideal, so Ji Chen's return was once mistaken for the Hongyuan team ready for the foreign aid signal. However, recently the Hongyuan Club General Manager Liu Hongjiang has made clear in the playoffs,nike running trainers uk, Hongyuan team does not replace the foreign aid.

Ji Chen was not the Hongyuan team defending champion's
返回列表