;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 25 593 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

25 593

PONFERRADA, The nation: Australia's Tiffany Cromwell entered the entire world world-class path ethnic background in Spain focusing on a top all 5 complete plus reached that by simply sprints to be able to sixth regarding People from france safe bet Pauline Ferrand Prevot.
Dutch celeb Marianne Vos, 10, missed out on the actual principle for the first time because 2004 because Germany's planet time frame test champ Lisa Brennauer took subsequent in a very snapshot end previous to Sweden's Emma Johansson.
Ferrand Prevot took over as initially People from france person around 19th several years to succeed the planet tiltle as soon as the girl stated a cool blooded triumph within a unusual finish off with Sunday after having a breakaway group of three got failed to work after having a go that have sounded major.
Tiffany Cromwell (at the rear of, middle) barely missed out on the medallion. Photography: AFP
Johansson, The uk's Lizzie Armitstead, Chinese Elisa Longo Borghini in addition to Nederlander great Marianne Vos, your name dish and also Olympic winner, shattered out of the wrap up on top of the final go up four km's from your finish off.
But as the fishing line loomed, that they enjoyed intellect games, checked out one plus repudiated to take changes, letting a little collection to catch these within the closing km.
Ferrand Prevot, that is Vos's team mate in Rabobank Liv, had protection at the rear of the Nederlander favourite whenever your woman brought out the ultimate sprint.
The Twenty-two years old then sneaked through plus held out of Brennauer, which finished more robust.
Ferrand Prevot break open into holes right after spanning the road. "I need to say thanks to an entire team, an entire company. It's really a attractive day,Inch the woman said.
Vos, some sort of 10 time world champ across the 3 procedures regarding keep track of, road in addition to cyclo cross, plus safe bet from the latter versions of your elite battle, had been interested in a tremendous stack up although caused it to be back into the heap through the help of workforce pals / buddies.
Australia's Cromwell took advantage some for lovers of a number of spectacular work by teammates Katrin Garfoot along with Rachel Neylan who taken care of a variety of movements in the last few moment of the Over a hundred.4km race.
Neylan, this Next year silver precious metal medallist, subsequently brought out her very own invasion having 27km outstanding prior to being reeled last.
"It came to a dash and i also obtained this Italians executing a lead out and about,Inch Cromwell told AAP.
"I quit cycling to get a second (any time encased with) i quickly opened up, idea I'd been it's possible about to keep any medal, nevertheless they completed quick.
"Fifth is usually my favorite result in time frame, it truly is what we should were built with a aim regarding, yet it is says Mr Zelizer that tad discouraging to believe you may have got a medallion.
"But I can not be happy with haben vorstellen können Es ist eine Ehre 12 they and ways in which people ran."
Cromwell leaped outside of thighs within the very last rise however happily the People, Spanish people as well as Italians had been wanting to follow on the top some competitors.
Ferrand Prevot, 22, reported as soon as the woman appeared to be distanced on the final climb the lady thought it was over in regards to a new podium complete "but a few females in-front virtually stopped".
Neylan described of which your ex assault within the penultimate lap was not structured.
"I thought with the moist descent it truly is safer to try out anything thus i did not think again,Inch your woman advised AAP.
"I actually thought someone includes us however that weren't so.
"But the item got me personally about the nice nice and properly then apart one for quite a while.
"It simply just gave Tiff a little bit more of the no cost journey.In .
Neylan done 24th, quite a few Forty one moments behind the front runners.
Of Australia's 6-8 girl group simply Cromwell prevented crashing.
4 competitors, together with Neylan, reduced in a very large accumulate for the next lap using Lizzie Williams taken to infirmary.
She was looked at go to their practice and turn all the lights on and fire up all the equipment xe regarding concussion plus kept over night like a safety measure.
Garfoot was captured within a independent occurrence eventually in the kind.
Cromwell ended up being 5th on the 2013 sides around Florence plus scalp instructor Martin Barras says if the Specific Lululemon riders keeps progressing a medallion can be done throughout 2015.

http://cgi.www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kk_aoi/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi/

http://18o2o.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=55489

http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?280008-but-there-s-there-is-however-however-936&p=286899#post286899

http://bestgfx.biz/joomla/52833-joomlabamboo-jb-newscycle-for-joomla-25.html

http://conventions.magicmagazine.com/search/node/
返回列表