;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Heres|Well 10 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Heres|Well 10

StarCitizen Benchmarked upon AMD S 290X Online video media greeting card coming from Linus Computer Ideas
Decided Persons should understand this:
Overview: When every Graphics processing unit is actually overclocked to optimum, when compared to GTX 780 it's a 100$ less expensive cards, together with 10% significantly less efficiency with 1080p, 5% fewer functionality upon 1440p, in addition to "suppose to generally be better" in 4K promises(They don't really use a 4K monitory unhappy panda deal with). Likewise, the 290X was designed to tight on overclocking headroom (indicating it can be presently vigorously clocked) which is the reason these types of 'overclocked' results are not what folks (such as personally) who don't overclock their own GPUs would likely obtain. Nevertheless discovered I'd bring it up.
Because others expressing, this is an 'overclocked' exam, so 'how' people overclocked every single greeting card could be a BIG influence on this kind of, and also there are plenty of critiques featuring this specific credit card is definitely pounding out the titan marginally in expectations, consequently we will discover, nevertheless in any event I do think this kind of cards is about pushing 4K answers greater than nV.
Jimbostein  Jimbostein said:
The 780TI is supposed to be involving the 780GTX and the Titan for performance. The particular Hardocp look at your 290x shows that matching or perhaps in excess of the titan oftentimes, regarding $550. Then we can notice.
I'm not sure where you got which out of? From the expose, Jen claimed it had been their best one GPU nevertheless, Nike Air Max Australia so that it needs to be some sort of Titan beater too
with that said, 290X merely usually overcom a stock Titan whenever overclocked so that you can in the " connected with it truly is life in 95C and above 400w
overclock Titan's so that you can 1200 1250 plus they withdraw on the lead
780ti can slot machine inside over 290X, more quickly although more costly, 780 will likely slot machine game with along with this 290X
nvidia handmade cards typically are usually more expensive to the identical First person shooter, however are of great benefit, Feet per second only informs a small part with the history, because displayed because nvidia continue to order a 65% market share throughout distinct artwork handmade cards
should you truly discover the shocking truth, Linus indicates a great overclocked 780 beating an overclocked 290X, so that nvidia need to carry out is usually to produce thoroughly overclocked 780 to be a Ralph Lauren Australia Ti and they're rear in the leaderboards as well as almost no price for them
MGH  MGH said:
because it holders today though, i really could purchase the r9 290x AND a waterblock for just a new 780 and i think about can plan overclock a snot from the jawhorse as it seems to be warm is the major issue avoiding them going up. only found one of the links exactly where LN2 chilled 290x's ended up producing brand new data Air Max Australia and so # say h2o is likely to support.
nice thing about it and may cost that way. as i have fun with during high definition, a cheaper price to comprehend VRAM looks as being a not any brainer replace on myself this thirty days once i require an update.
really don't figure out that will lover! Have already been resisting a WC itching really efficiently up to now. ; )
Here is a thorough assessment with numerous expectations with R9 290X. Of these exams this narrowly bests Titan however that implies its the actual oceans strongest graphics greeting card. Primarily a result of the extra meaty 512 bit reminiscence coach bus. Superstar homeowner isnt outside atelast a year but which indicates Maxwell are going to be from Nvidia. In poor health Make a decision subsequently.
you will not regret it when you finally drop by   specifically when have heating very sensitive secretes like that 290x
all of the disadvantages pertaining to sound and warm are generally unnecessary in the event the minute card is definitely under the water.
Now that genuinely is dependent upon your own rad and the blowers in it.
At this time I get a 540 Carbide Fresh air scenario together with 6 silent Scenario Supporters and also a two supporter darkish good ole' Two processor cooler. And also a Windforce 760.
Temperature usually are stunning and it's very quiet. Selecting challenged to enhance noise by using WC. Everything would certainly run sometimes chilly sure. Air Max Canada Nonetheless it won't allow me to OC countless it really is previously means in requirements at any rate.
Will likely be useful to view how custom made fresh air chilly will impact 290X conditions, noises plus OCability. It is quite noticeable in which AMD attained the lower price tag by means of "cheaping" out on the particular share chilly. Well, i be expecting massive benefits out of custom chiller charge cards.
Still a lttle bit concered about Xfire ing these folks though. I might have to if Rift genuinely does take advantage of Very High opposed to Large configurations.

needless to say  23

said Vettese  70

Admirers boycott Coventry City  43

category  53

White Hous
返回列表