;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap MLB Jerseys China kqhkchbk - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap MLB Jerseys China kqhkchbk

A reward is being offered for information leading to the apprehension of two bandits who robbed the newspaper distribution outlet on Robb Street, two Sundays ago.Two men on motorcycle carted off more than one million dollars representing newspaper sales, then shot vendor,Cheap Jerseys, Warren Accra, in the process.Since the incident,cheap jerseys, the police have made no headway in terms of identifying the perpetrators, a process made difficult since the men were fully masked.Both men reportedly wore full faced helmets, turtleneck jerseys and black jeans. Only their eyes were visible.Although investigators accessed footage from surveillance cameras in the area they could not identify the getaway bike since it bore no licence plate.On the morning of February 1,NFL Jerseys Cheap, around 08:15 hours the men rode up to the scene and placed a gun to the head of the Distribution Manager and relieved him of a bag containing a large amount of cash.One of the newspaper’s sales agents recalled that he was doing his daily operation when two men on a bike rode up on the pavement.He explained that the men stopped next to his colleague’s minibus and demanded the keys to the vehicle while the pillion rider walked up to him,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, sticking a gun in his face.“He said, ‘give me all the money’ and I give him. He also took my phone and as he turned to go back on the bike, he saw a vendor counting money. I had given the vendor $20,000 in change just before the robbery,” one of the agents said.He further added that the gunman walked up to the vendor and grabbed the money out of his hands.“The vendor like he thought it was another vendor pulling a prank on him and just as he was about to spring up, the man shoot he and escaped,NFL Jerseys Supply,” the agent explained.This newspaper was told that the gunmen attacked the distribution outlet after most of the vendors would have uplifted their papers.“They know on Sundays the price for paper does be double so I think that is why they stormed the place (that Sunday) and they escaped with the bus keys so that we wouldn’t follow them,Wholesale Jerseys,” a worker stated.Persons who witnessed the robbery which reportedly lasted less than a minute said that it seems as though the gunmen screened the area and waited for the right moment to strike.“In the morning, a police van does come for papers, these men like they waited on the police to move off before they come,” an eyewitness to the robbery related.Since the incident the agents had temporarily relocated to the Kaieteur News office on Saffon Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but they are now back on Robb Street.
返回列表