;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); these are - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

these are

I'm looking into earning some additional income but don't want to be taken in for a ride. Would like some Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Black national online data site or legitimate place to understand clinical trials in need of research individuals. I just think Craigslist incorporates too many strings attached in addition to would prefer if there is a legitimate online site or going to a university exactly where I could find out more about becoming a compensated participant. Where do you go out of all the information on the internet given, to discover these trials/studies? If anyone has just about any experience/ideas Cheap Nike Roshe Online on this like a sleep study, medication trial, focus group etc. Some of these are relatively routine while others involve a specific degree of personal risk.
uploaded by sciencegeek at 3:Forty six PM on April Seven, 2012 [3 favorites]
I do a lot of paid for clinical trials run by UCSF, and find most of them on Craigslist in the Volunteers portion. Some are sponsored by drug companies who pay the university or college to conduct the trial offer, some are basic research conducted by means of UCSF clinicians. New Balance Auckland Nz I suggest you look at Craig's list for your nearest university village and see if anything is uploaded under Volunteers, "Etc" jobs, or maybe Performances. The description will say that's running the study, and where.
Typically, big hospitals have a Clinical Research Department. You could also go there and ask if they have a "study binder", which includes information about all the research tests they're recruiting for currently, but nowadays most of it is advertised on Craigslist (at least here in Ralph Lauren Nz Sale.html San Francisco). Personally Now i'm comfortable with stuff advertised on CL as long as the study is accomplished at a university or allied major hospital. Private practices always seem a little more dangerous to me, but YMMV. Basically, people register for an account, fill out basic information (health info elective), and then your info is put into some sort of registry that researchers might search. Researchers can post you a note about their study whenever they think you meet the criteria for doing it, and it's only when you click this 'yes, please contact me about this study' option that the researcher gets your contact information. It's funded through the NIH. Pretty neat.
posted by Cheap Nike Free Runs Online wearyaswater at 4:58 Evening on April 8, Next [3 favorites]
I live near a huge research university and you can sign up to be emailed research participant programs. If there's a school near you you could probably contact their Institutional Critique Board to see if they have a comparable thing. There's also a private researching the market place near us and my girlfriend called all of them and got signed up to be e mailed about opportunities.
Keep in mind you won't get a ton of opportunities, possibly just a few a year, since a great deal of studies are looking for pretty unique populations.
posted by ghharr from 5:21 PM with April 8, 2012 [1 favorite]
I a lot of medical research studies. My partner and i only do ones performed through hospitals and educational institutions. Its easiest to find these kinds of on CL, but you also can just google hospitals and universities near you to find the research listings usually.
I'm just about to enter the lab percentage of my first sleep study at Brigham and Women's hospital with Boston. I've been screening to get awhile (wearing a slumber monitor and keeping a consistent 8 hour sleep routine) and I'll be spending Six nights in the lab and also taking small doses with melatonin. I'll have an IV plus a rectal thermometer and no exterior contact, and I'll be compensated about $2000.
I don't mind fine needles (or rectal thermometers.), I think this would be important to keep in mind.
I am normally treated as if I am a client of the hospital and not just a weird creep looking for cash (that you may possibly feel like at first). Ultimately, many people are very thankful for prepared and responsible research themes. Go for it!
posted by supernaturelle in 6:11 PM about April 8, 2012 [3 favorites]
Recently I read an incredible insider's view of the actual clinical trial guinea pig experience. That it was written by a guy who had turn into quite experienced in it. My spouse and i even, or even I, would one many years ago.
posted by simply caclwmr4 at 8:40 PM on April 8, 2012
As you're exploring the world of clinical research, it's helpful to be aware that there are three phases Cheap Michael Kors Shoes of clinical studies that generally occur before a drug is sent to the FDA for last approval. Basically, these are:
Point I: Often studies throughout normal, healthy volunteers. These are usually manage at just one (or a few) of clinical sites, which may even specialize in running Nike Online Store.html most of these studies. If you have such a clinical site in your city, you may be capable of sign up with them as a normal volunteer. These studies are wanting to examine the safety of the medication, but usually not its efficacy (for instance. does it cure anything?)
Phase II: Usually these are the first scientific tests that are testing the pharmaceutical in a population of clients who have the disease/condition to be handled. These are run at a more substantial number of Buy Nike Roshe Run Palm Trees sites, and sign on more patients.
Phase III: These are usually the big studies, function at even a greater amount of clinical sites. Basically, Step III studies are the main spot to demonstrate both safety along with efficacy of a drug inside of a large population of patients.
(There's also Phase IV studies, but these are usually after a drug is definitely on the market)
If you're a healthy you are not selected, therefore, you're probably going to need to look towards phase I scientific studies. While some of these are also carried out in patients (a lot of times this happens around cancer studies), most are searching for "regular, healthy" people (whatever that means!).

http://www.zhiboyuan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1972160&extra=

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://bbs.xbkfw.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5641520

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/
返回列表