;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys China Online yf5q3tcs - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys China Online yf5q3tcs

– but Repsol said that oil foundThe country’s second attempt to drill for oil offshore has ended prematurely with CGX Energy Inc, a partner in the consortium, announcing yesterday that technicians were forced to plug the Jaguar-1 well amidst safety fears.The news came almost two months after CGX had announced failing to find oil in commercial quantities…dashing the country’s hopes,Montravius Adams Jersey, at least temporarily, of cashing in on the black gold. The partners to the Georgetown PPL in which the Jaguar-1 was being drilled are Repsol Exploración S.A (15%), as operator, along with YPF Guyana Limited (30%), Tullow Oil plc (30%) and CGX Resources Inc. (25%).According to the statement from CGX Energy Inc. yesterday, drilling operations at the Jaguar-1 well have ended and the well will be plugged at a depth of 4,876 metres without reaching the primary objective in the Late Cretaceous geologic zone.“The decision to stop drilling at this point was unanimously agreed by all partners based on safety criteria and was taken after reaching a point in the well where the pressure design limits for safe operations prevented further drilling to the main objective. Jaguar-1 was a high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) well which was spudded in February 2012 using the Atwood Beacon jack-up rig.”CGX said that while the primary Late Cretaceous objective was not reached, samples of light oil were successfully recovered from two Late Cretaceous turbidite sands.But the consortium is not giving up hope that there is oil in commercial quantities in the same area.According to Kerry Sully, CGX President and CEO,Colts Throwback Jersey, “Based on hydrocarbons recovered during the drilling of Jaguar-1, CGX is confident that a new well targeting the same prospect would hold significant promise and is therefore committed to seek a re-drill utilizing a new well design.”Commenting on the company’s plans in the Guyana Suriname basin, Dr Suresh Narine,Pedro Martinez Red Sox Jersey, Chairman,Jim Otto Raiders Jersey, reiterated CGX’s near-term goals stating that “in addition to our commitment well on the Corentyne Block,Sebastian Rudy Jersey, we are planning a 3D seismic programme later this fall with our ultimate goal being to commit to a rig for a three to five well program. Added to this would be the re-drill of the Late Cretaceous target addressed by the Jaguar-1 well.”According to the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment yesterday, the decision to bring the drilling operations at the Jaguar-1 well to a close was communicated to Minister Robert Persaud on Sunday.The Jaguar-1 well was targeted to be drilled to 6,541 meters with actual drilling commencing on February 7 with the Atwood Beacon Drill Rig.The Ministry explained that the drilling of the well was estimated to be completed in approximately six months and progress was “steady”.“However, down-hole conditions became very challenging and despite the resort to technical and engineering solutions by the consortium, Government accepts the consortium’s decision to close operations, safety being the primary consideration.”The Guyana Geology and Mines Commission is preparing work with the parties on a full analysis and determinations from information gathered so far.“But evidence of petroleum occurrences was encountered, which were encouraging to all the parties. Government and operator for the consortium Repsol,http://www.airmaxfantasy.us.com/Vans/, continue to be engaged on the way forward, which could include a second well to achieve the intended objective of the Jaguar-1. These discussions have started as it is our intention to see an early restart of early exploration drilling by all the approved parties.”CGX’s share plunged by over 40 per cent yesterday following the announcement that the well will be plugged.CGX reportedly said that it was spending around US$500,000 daily to have Ocean Saratoga rig anchored in the Corentyne concession.

Maillot Autriche Pas Cher moncleroutletonline1579

es greatly aggrieved and make loud complaint. But in the States complaints made against official departments are held to be of Jalkapalloklubi Dortmund Pelipaidat little moment.
Letters also in the States are subject to great delays by irregularities on railways. One train does not hit the town of its destination before another train, to which it is nominally fitted, has been started on its journey. The mail trains are not bound to wait; and thus, in the large cities, far distant from New York, great irregularity prevails. It is I think owing to this — at any rate partly to this — that the system of telegraphing has become so prevalent. It is natural that this should be so between towns which are in the due course of post perhaps forty-eight Billige SSC Napoli Drakt hours asunder; but the uncertainty of the post increases the habit, to the profit of course of the companies which own the wires, but to the manifest loss of the post-office.
But the deficiency which struck me most forcibly in the American post-office, was the absence of any recognized official delivery of letters. The United States post-office does not assume to itself the duty of taking letters to Billiga M?n Ralph Lauren Pants the houses of those for whom they are intended, but holds itself as having completed the work for which Maillot Oklahoma Sooners the original postage has been paid, when it has brought Island Dres Děti them to the window of the post-office of the town to which they are addressed. It is true that in most large towns — though by no means in all — a separate Maillot Chicago Bulls arrangement is made by which a delivery is afforded to those who are willing to pay a further sum for that further service; but the recognized official mode of delivery is from the office window. The merchants and Billiga Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber persons Maillot Santos Pas Cher in trade have Belgie Dres Dámské boxes at the windows, for which they pay. Other old-established inhabitants in town, and persons in receipt of a considerable correspondence, receive their letters by the subsidiary carriers and pay for them separately. But the poorer classes of the community, those persons among which it is of such paramount importance to increase the blessing of letter writin
相关的主题文章:

http://teamgamecave.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=387

http://frag-designers.ro/clan/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=15

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=873899&pid=1069916&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1069916

Maillot Japon Pas Cher moncleroutletonline3371

fancy to me.
“She came to me one day when I was by myself, Maillot West Ham United Pas Cher as I often was, for the men used to go with their barbed hooks, all over the island in the hope of catching a fish or two to save them from the pangs of hunger. ‘Stranger,’ said she, ‘it seems Billige Portugal Drakt Barn to me that you like starving in this way — at any rate it does not greatly trouble you, for you stick here day after day, without even trying to get away though your men are dying by inches.’
“’Let me tell you,’ said I, ‘whichever of the goddesses James Harden Maillot you may happen to be, that I am not staying here of my own accord, but must have offended the Billige Lazio Drakt gods that live in heaven. Tell me, therefore, for the gods know everything. which of the immortals it is that is hindering me in this way, and tell me also how I may sail the sea so as to reach my home.’
“’Stranger,’ replied she, ‘I will make it all quite clear to you. There is an old immortal who Billige Antoine Griezmann Drakt lives under the sea hereabouts and whose name is Proteus. He is an Egyptian, and people say he is my father; he is Neptune’s head man and knows every inch of ground all over the bottom of the sea. If you can snare him and hold him tight, he will Mexiko Dres Dámské tell you about Jalkapalloklubi Barcelona Pelipaidat your voyage, what courses you are to take, and how you are to sail the sea so as to reach your home. He will also tell you, if you so will, all that has been going on at your house both good and bad, while you have been away on your long and dangerous journey.’
“’Can you show me,’ said I, Doudoune Moncler Femme Court Pas Cher ‘some stratagem by means of which I may catch this old god without his suspecting it and finding me out? For a god is not easily caught — not by a mortal man.’
“’Stranger,’ said she, ‘I will make it all quite clear to you. About the time when the sun shall have reached mid heaven, the old man of the sea comes up Olympique Lyonnais Dres from under the waves, heralded by the West wind that furs the water over his head. As soon as he has come up he lies down, and goes to sleep in a great sea cave, where the seals — Halosydne’s chickens as they call the
相关的主题文章:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=391627&pid=429264&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid429264

http://fosterparents.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&view=unread#unread

http://teamgamecave.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=387

Maillot Hollande Pas Cher moncleroutletonline369

more assembled at the Depot. We buried Mr. Poole under a Grevillia that stood close to our underground room; his initials, and the year, are cut in it above the grave, “J. P. 1845,” and he now sleeps Jalkapalloklubi Ranska Pelipaidat in the desert.
The Billige Usa Drakt Barn sad event I have recorded, obliged me most reluctantly to put Mr. Piesse in charge of the home returning party, for I had had every reason to be satisfied with him, and I witnessed his departure with regret. A more trustworthy, or a more anxious officer could not have been attached to such a service as that in which he was employed.
The funeral of Mr. Poole was a fitting close to our residence at the Depot. At the conclusion of that ceremony the party again separated, and I returned to my tent, to prepare for moving on the morrow.
At 9 a.m. accordingly of the 18th we pushed on to the Kolumbie Dres Dámské N.W. The ground had become much harder, but the travelling was still heavy. At three miles we passed a small creek, about seven miles from the Depot, at which I intended to have halted on leaving that place. We passed Billige Nederland Drakt Damer over stony plains, or low, sandy, and swampy ground, since the valleys near the hills opened out as we receded from them. On the 19th I kept the chained line, but in consequence of the heavy state of the ground we did not get on more than 8 1/2 miles. The character of the country was that of open sandy plains, the sand being based upon a stiff, tenacious clay, impervious to water. With the exception of a few salsolae and atriplex, the plains Maillot FC Lorient Pas Cher were exceedingly bare, and had innumerable patches of water over them, not more than two or three inches deep. At intervals pure sand hills occurred, on which there were a few stunted casuarina Maillot Real Sociedad Pas Cher and mimosae, but a Billige West Ham United Drakt good deal of grass and thousands of young plants already springing up. As Německo Dres Děti the ground was still very soft, I should not have moved on the 20th, but was anxious to push on. Early in the day, and at less than 18 miles from the Maillot Frankfurt Pas Cher hills, we encountered the sandy ridges, and found the pull over them much worse than over the flats. The wheels of the drays
相关的主题文章:

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3/

http://fosterparents.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2&view=unread#unread

http://www.diced.jp/~vi/cgi-bin/test/line_kuro/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=3186
返回列表