;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); putting them at 2 under. 63 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

putting them at 2 under. 63

leads Connecticut Open immediately after shooting 3
DARIEN   Shooting a notable 3 under par Sixty nine in the opening round of the 78th Connecticut Open Championship regardless of missing several putts was, while Jr. said, "a good omen.Inches
It could also be bad news for the remainder of the field.
Consistently keeping the golf ball in the fairway at , Ballo Jr. had been atop the leaderboard after Monday's initial round and hopes to raise his slim advantage Thursday.
"I can't be too disappointed start score, I thought I played great," Ballo Jr. stated. "I had a three putt and so i bogeyed two par 5's, which is uncommon for me, but my range was real good. I have given myself an opportunity to gain a tournament."
, an assistant during in Greenwich, carded a 2 under elemen 70, defending Connecticut Amenable champion of Norwalk is two shots off the pace with a 1 under par 71, even though from Stamford carded an even par 48.
Ballo Jr., a former star whom represents , teed off on the 10 hole in the morning and instantly began his round which has a birdie. The Trinity Catholic graduate also holed birdie putts about Nos. 17, 1, 2, A few, 7 and 10.
"The keys are hitting the fairways and green veggies," Ballo said. "The course is wet and it's playing provided that it possibly can, and the rough is so thick. Making pars with a challenging course like this is good. I really didn't feel like My partner and i putted my best today, so that's a good omen."
Ballo, who switched pro in 2010, has been on Air Jordan 7 a roll. He registered one of the primary victories of his expert career recently, winning the particular 's 90th Open World-class on the first playoff hole.
"I've were built with a good summer so far, so I want to keep doing the things I have been previously doing well. I feel real good going into the next round."
Balin's game has also been in leading form. The 30 year old recently captured the New York State Open title with Bethpage State Park's famed Black Study course with a 2 under 211 in addition to earned a spot in the PGA Title for the third consecutive season.
Starting his round around the 10th hole, Balin sank any birdie putt on the par A few hole and was 2 underneath through nine holes. Also, he birdied the par 4 secondly hole and the par Several seventh hole, putting them at 2 under.
"Shooting any 70 is a good start to a tournament, now I feel including I have chance to improve our score tomorrow," Balin said. "The course played a lot longer as compared to expected due to the rain we'd over the weekend, but I was able to strike a lot of fairways and greens.In
Balin is primed to play around another PGA Championship.
"I feel great on how I've played the last a few weeks," Balin said. "I've really been tested the past few days and I'm very excited to learn in another Major.Inches
Bensel, an assistant PGA Professional at , has a pair of Connecticut Open labels to his ledger, successful the tourney last year plus in 2009. He finished Monday's rounded with three birdies.
"I thought the program was fabulous and it has been very difficult," Bensel said. "The vegetables were running pretty fast and the rough was traveling high, so you had to ensure that is stays in the fairways. Anything under par is good around here.Inches
Like Balin, Bensel will compete within the PGA Championship.
"I'm looking forward to that and sense that I'm prepared for it,In Discount Louis Vuitton Sunglasses Bensel said. "Playing in events like this where we walk the course gets my walking legs ready."
from Trumbull, Dustin Laser toner (Jupiter, Fla.), of Greenwich, Bobby Gage (Torrington), (New York), Sean Gaudette (Hadley, Mass.) and (Farmington) each chance a 1 over par 73.
"I started out great out of the box having pars on the first four holes," Gruss said. "Then I had several bogeys and things became a very little difficult between the ears.In
Gruss regrouped though, sinking birdie putts on Nos. 12, 17 and 18.
"It's Supra Footwear Shipping To Canada not hard to make bogeys on this course, but it's scoreable if you keep it out of the abrasive," Gruss said. "I feel good about my own round, I just didn't carry out a couple of shots. I could currently have shot a 70 or maybe I could have shot a 76, so I'm very pleased with a 73."
, a classic Greenwich resident and pro from Innis Arden, birdied the first two holes en route to carding a Supra Society 3 over Seventy five.
"It could have been a spectacular round for me," Kalista said. "I thought I actually hit a lot of good injections, but a couple Abercrombie Toronto Sale of holes had been tough for me. This course is in spectacular condition. Every opening is a real good golf ditch."
, Louis Vuitton Shoes Online Mike's younger brother, is eager to improve Longchamp Luggage Canada upon his very first round score of 76.
"I've played this course enough to place up a good score, and so hopefully I'll play perfectly tomorrow," said Ballo, who can play golf at Almost holy Heart in the fall.
"I'm hitting the ball well, I just need to find my stroke on the positioning green and drop several more putts in."
Greenwich Substantial graduate Tomas Agrest also intends to produce a strong showing Tuesday just after carding an 82.
"I don't expect for you to win at this point, but my goal is to shoot the lowest score achievable," Agrest said. "I only got a chance to play at Wee Melt off once in high school, in order to get another free game at this course is great.Inch

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://qcjt.qtech.edu.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://222.87.184.4/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表