;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); " says Ross 92 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

" says Ross 92

Don't believe everything you read on-line, especially on user produced review websites such as TripAdvisor as well as Yelp, which claim to aid the best hotels and dining establishments.
At least that's the standard caution issued repeatedly by go experts for the last decade. Your ratings are rigged by inn or restaurant operatives, and also by unhappy patrons wanting to shame a business, they say. If something, Louboutin Shoes it's a bigger issue than previously as Americans begin preparing for the upcoming winter vacations. More companies are trying to control their online reputations. Nor have any of the sites designed an effective fraud detection algorithm formula that red flags every fake rating, as far as I can tell.
I am just convinced that you should believe anything you read, or at least some of it, because reviews might be written by authentic hotel guests and cafe patrons, and they can be useful when you find yourself planning your next vacation. I understand, because unlike the sites, We've taken the trouble to speak with the particular reviewers. And I know some are real.
As a "senior contributor" to TripAdvisor, Karin Ross has brought luggage tags and waters bottles from the company by way of thanking her for her contributions, although she's never been asked to verify if she essentially stayed in one of the hotels as well as restaurants she reviewed. It doesn't bother her at all.
"I make Jeremy Scott Asap Rocky reviews I read with a dose of skepticism," says Ross, a provide for a health organization in Phoenix. "If you read carefully, you can see if it's falsely higher or defamed."
A majority of the other write ups she sees are usually "relatively accurate" and as long as she disregards your hypercritical one star ratings along with the exuberant five star reviews, she will be confident she'll arrive anywhere you want close to the truth.
And getting close seems to be good enough for most vacation goers.
"I've been a TripAdvisor user for years," says Mary Bruels, some sort of retired insurance manager from Gulfport, Fla. "I have rarely been recently burned."
She states the trick is to learn to area "trolls"   users who intentionally write-up views with extreme landscapes that are meant to antagonize readers   and simply pay no attention to them. That's sound advice on the net, no matter what you're doing. Including Ross, it usually means disregarding the intense reviews.
"I've been pleased with the results," she says.
Greater than 9 in 10 world wide travelers admit their arranging decisions are influenced by online assessments, and just over half don't do business with a hotel that isn't graded, according to online analytics agency Market Metrix. Alas, it doesn't discuss anything about whether people reviews are truthful, or whether the objective guests even care.
I asked both Yelp and also TripAdvisor about the accuracy of their articles on many occasions. The answers various between defensive and rebellious. The sites are nothing more than tools for travelers Mont Blanc Pens Online and eating place guests to leave their judgment, they insist. Besides, they may have fraud detection programs for you to ferret out the fake critiques placed by reputation managing operatives and so called sock puppets, and also employees pretending to be clients.
But when I ask them to talk about even the most basic details of how the algorithms work, they refuse. To reveal that information will be to help the bad guys game the program, they say. That may or will not be true, but it's also a self serving response.
The companies also seem dismissive when anyone clearly shows that contributors like Ross, that on a recent day put up 10 reviews (oddly, it did not trip any of TripAdvisor's vaunted fraud discovery alarms), are essentially overdue workers upon whose labour they've built a multimillion dollar, publicly traded business. I'm wondering how their shareholders would feel if they sent them water bottles instead of rewards?
It turns out I've Mont Blanc Sydney been asking an unacceptable questions. People don't necessarily anticipate the truth when they click on an appraisal site. Truthy is good enough.
Just question Susan Biederman, a retired fifth grade teacher from Coral reefs Springs, Fla., and a committed TripAdvisor user. She says she is "very careful" about the advice she normally takes from the site.
A few days ago, when you are evaluating hotels in Mens Mbt Shoes London, Biederman found an obviously scammy poster who had written Beats Australia Dr Dre "glowing along with superlative" reviews of five different lodges in the city. She summarily dismissed them. But using the same procedure, she also connected with a homeowner of Istanbul when she desired a restaurant recommendation. He turned into the real deal, and even helped the woman by calling the restaurant to make a reservation for her.

http://topcosm.ru/search/node/

http://221.209.18.46/wMcms_GuestBook.asp

http://www.2003web.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=430362

http://58.222.207.146/E_GuestBook.asp

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/
返回列表