;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); China Jerseys Wholesale r54eettj - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

China Jerseys Wholesale r54eettj

Troy Hollingsworth,Wholesale Jerseys, 32, of D’Urban Street, Lodge,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was slapped with the charge of simple larceny in the court room of Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, will have to remain in prison until Friday.It is alleged that the defendant on Sunday last, at Croal Street, Georgetown, after being entrusted with $4,000 by Fiona English, went off and fraudulently converted the money to his own use.  He pleaded guilty to the charge. When asked why she gave money to someone she didn’t even know that well, English said that she knew him personally because he works as a labourer at the parapet next to the ‘Demico’ food outlet, where everyone that has stands would pay him for cleaning up after work. She went on to say that on Sunday, being the owner of a drinks stand, she entrusted the $4,000 to the defendant to buy drinks for her stand. He never came back with her money or the drinks,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, she said.The defendant, in his defence,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said that English owed him even more than the $4,000 he stole from her.“Your worship, I admit to stealing from her,Jerseys NFL China, but only because she owed me money.I did work for her some time back. She was supposed to pay me and she never did.I always does think about what she did to me,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, and for that reason I did what I did.”The defendant was remanded to prison and is to appear on court on Friday.
返回列表