;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); You can say all you want that the guy shouldn't have gotten behind the coverage - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

You can say all you want that the guy shouldn't have gotten behind the coverage

Sports news and opinion from Peter Schmuck
Seriously, that's what I thought when I woke up this morning and started remembering everything that led to the Ravens' ignominious come from ahead loss to the evil Steelers.
Following the game, I heard a lot of people saying that they felt pretty safe at halftime, and why not? The Ravens had dominated the first half after the Steelers scored that tainted first touchdown   much like the Ravens came back from the first touchdown by the Chiefs last weekend.
Myself? I didn't feel safe at all at that point, because the Steelers were getting the ball to start the second half and if they could drive the field, they would be back in a one score game. When I started feeling like it was in the bag was right after the Ravens stopped Ben Roethlisberger on third down on that first possession.
The Steelers had used up some time to start the third quarter and they were giving the ball back. I actually articulated in my mind at that point   and I'm sure many of you did the same thing   that the only thing that could stop the Ravens was a string of turnovers, which just didn't seem possible after the way they had won the turnover battle in Kansas City and during yesterday's first half.
Obviously, I was right and wrong at the same time. They Ravens did turn the ball over in rapid fire fashion, and they did it with a look of panic that told me where this thing was going. All it needed was an extra push from the officials, who were simply awful both ways for much of the game.
Let's not throw this all on Joe Flacco. Just about everybody on the offense who is supposed to makes plays   at some juncture   failed to make a play that good playoff teams make. Flacco certainly failed to hold things together. Houshmandzadeh dropped passes in very key situations. Ray Rice had his first fumble in forever to start the snowball rolling downhill.
And I'm not letting the coaching staff off the hook on either side of the ball. I don't know why Flacco was going long downfield to Todd Heap at a time when the Ravens were still ahead and really just needed to re establish possession and find Cheap Uggs some offensive rhythm. I also don't know why the defense decided to drop into total pass coverage on that key third and 19 throw that put the Steelers in the red zone at the end.
You can say all you want that the guy shouldn't have gotten behind the coverage, but if you're willing to let Ben Roethlisberger stand in the pocket as long as he wants, he's going to make a big play. That's what he does, just as he did in the second regular season meeting under similar defensive circumstances. I guess those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, but this is getting ridiculous.
Mike   nice to hear from you   actually alot of you Steeler fans   actually it's nice that you chime in meaning you either live HERE   ahem   and NOT up in the Burgh   or when there isn't football going on that city is as boring as watching the street lights go on at dusk everyday   I am convinced the only people who actually live in that place are the 65,000 who attend the games   otherwise they   like you probably   have already left.
The good news is, only 29 days until spring training. Maybe the baseball version of local under achievers can finally turn it around, as the football version Nike Air Yeezy 2 Uk obviously could not. Maybe by the 2011 season (if there is one) Cheap Nike Air Max Uk we'll have a new GM (if Ozzie takes the Alabama job), a new offensive coordinator (if Bisciotti takes Cam up on his alleged dare to fire him.   one can only hope) and perhaps even a new qb unless the brain trust, or lack of same, decides that Joe is either smart enough to call at least some of his own plays or he isn't. Some changes are clearly due. Notwithstanding the 13 5 record, this team never looked like the true Supe contender we were led to expect against even very poor teams, save KC. They still can't win the big one.
the ravens were simply not a playoff team this season or they would have had the bye and won the divison had they not lost to teams like the benglas early on. derrek mason should retire and sho should ray lewis. the ravens defense is plain and simple too old. one thing i do wonder about is the big powers that be do not want to see a baltimore team in the play off's or the super bowl. it is rare that we Gucci Belt Replica Uk ever see any ravens high lights from the 2001 super bowl. for this years ravens team in the play off's they just out and out gave the game away to the steelers.
Yes, Mr. Schmuck, it really happened. it really happened that the Ravens blew a two touchdown lead by fumbling an un tucked football, producing an interception on a miserable choice of a pass, then fumbling a snap. It really happened that Ravens' receivers dropped passes in the end zone and on 4th down. It really happened that in the 3rd period the Ravens had more turnovers that yards gained. And, Mr. Schmuck its really true that Mr. Flacco is NOT now or ever going to produce an offense to match the Ravens' excellent defense. Its really true that the now decade long search for an offense will enter a second decade. Its really true that we Baltimore fans whine about officiating (I still think the 69 Super Bowl was fixed). Its also true that the Steelers have a better team than the Ravens. Again the Ravens offense produces nevermore.
I attended the game yesterday, and I've never witnessed so much classless behavior. Shoving a child and spitting on a woman are way over the line (and a bad choice; enjoy that liquid food, dirtbag).
As for the game, truly objective analysis covers every aspect of a game, including officiating (just ask the Denver Broncos). Questionable calls that have a direct impact on Cheap New Balance Trainers Uk the outcome of a game are fair game for discussion.
All things considered, the better team won yesterday, so congrats to the Steelers. As for the Ravens, I hope you watched the Jets closely tonight and took notes. That was Championship Football.
Amazes me the chump Steelers fans talking smack on here. Especially about us not being a playoff team. I sure hope the Roonies are sending a bouuet of flower to Steve JOhnson. Had he caught an easy td pass  your team wouldnt have had the luxury of playing at home this past weekend, or this coming weekend.
Steelers fans  face it. Your tea is overrated. The ravens choked and gave the game away. You didn't dominate anyone. Were it not for the home cooking  Boldin and TJ probably wouldnt have had the chance to choke  cuz we'd have already retaken the lead.
Pretty lame to keep talking smack when yur team wins. rather than enjoying it  youd rather rub it in. Good thing this is all writing  cuz i doubt any of you chumps would man up and say anything face to face.
As a Steelers fan, I want to congratulate the Ravens and their fans for a hard fought game and a great season. Yes, the outcome could have been different if not for a couple of missed opportunities or missed plays by the Ravens. It also could have been different if not for a couple of clutch plays by our guys. It also may have been different if not for a couple of penalties being called or not called (you have to admit that there were questionable calls on both sides that benefited both teams) It also could have been different if not for a couple of coaching decisions by either team. That's what made it a great game, super close and hard fought down to the wire, just like most of the games between these two great teams. I hope Suggs was right when he said the winner of this team will win the Superbowl. Oh, and to the guy who didn't like Hines Wards attitude after the game, I guess you missed the part when he called Suggs over, hugged him and said "I love you man, you're a soldier."
Peter Schmuck wants you to know that, contrary to popular belief, he is more than just a bon vivant, raconteur and collector of blousy flowered shirts. He is a semi respected journalist who has covered virtually every sport   except luge, of course   and tackled issues that transcend the mere games people play. If that isn't enough to qualify him to provide witty, wide ranging commentary on the sports world . and the rest of the world, for that matter . he is an avid reader of history, biography and the classics, as well as a charming blowhard who pops off on both sports and politics on WBAL Radio. That means you can expect a little of everything in The Schmuck Stops Here, but the major focus will be keeping you up to the minute on Baltimore's major sports teams and themes, whether it's throwing up the Orioles lineup the minute it's announced or updating you on the latest sprained ankle in Owings Mills. Oh, and by the way, that's Mr. Schmuck to you.

Britain most accomplished female climber

Fla.

The US government's war on cash

you should see a nice boost of traffic immediately. At that point

[url=http://qhdtmh.com.id40749.aliasl5.doctoryun.net/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=145015][/url]
返回列表