;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Kris Jenkins Villanova Jersey zglgzj14 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Kris Jenkins Villanova Jersey zglgzj14

– attendance drops even further, no production for weekThe bad news has continued for the sugar industry as despite calls for an improvement, no production was recorded countrywide.As of yesterday also, sugar production stood at 220,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online,669 tonnes, almost 44,000 tonnes short of the adjusted target and 14,000 short of last year.This year will see the industry dropping to its lowest production since the PPP/C administration took office 18 years ago.Last week, the Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo) announced that more than 400,000 tonnes of cane that was targeted to be harvested this year will be carried forward to the new year instead.This has since been raised to 500,000 tonnes by the Ministry of Agriculture yesterday.The Corporation, citing pressing debt payments and other financial commitments that have to be met with financiers and local banks, had announced last week that it was extending the crop to early January to capitalize on the good weather.However, officials of the Corporation when contacted spoke of a gloomy situation that has been dogging the industry for some time now.There was no production as of yesterday or for the week.Harvesters’ turnout, averaging in a lowly mid-40’s for the year, dropped to an alarming 11 % yesterday with 9% being recorded for the week.Only 335 punts of cane were loaded yesterday.La Bonne Intention (LBI) was the only one factory grinding as those at Albion, Rose Hall, Blairmont and Wales were out of cane.While Skeldon, Enmore and Uitvlugt factories have ceased grinding, some harvesters are still working canes at other estates.According to GuySuCo, 60 persons from Skeldon are at Albion loading 25 punts; 44 persons from Enmore are at LBI loading 21 punts and 17 persons from Uitvlugt are at Wales loading eight punts.Recently, a cash-strapped GuySuCo asked government for $2B to pay creditors and suppliers and was unable to pay workers any increases.President Bharrat Jagdeo subsequently met with sugar workers and representatives and announced a 5% pay deal from the government which he promised to have built into their pay packets next year providing it is linked to performance.

Cheap Paul George Jersey 41314 New Jersey Devils Pelipaidat

with a shudder. “But I made it last as long as tea,BVB Borussia Dortmund Tröja, and thought I had located the little green lamps before I took my leave. There was a japanned despatch box in one corner. ‘That’s the Emerald Isle,Cheap Udonis Haslem Jersey,’ I thought,Cheap Shaquille ONeal Jersey, ‘I’ll soon have it out of the sea. The old man won’t trust ’em to the old lady after what happened in town,West Ham United,’ I needn’t tell you I knew they were there somewhere; he made her wear them even at the tragic travesty of a Carlsbad hotel dinner.”
Raffles was forgetting to be laconic now. I believe he had forgotten the lad in the next room,Fotbalové Kluby, and everything else but the breathless battle that he was fighting over again for my benefit. He told me how he waited for a dark night,Cheap Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey, and then slid down from his sGoogle Links:

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=2291

http://www.guestbook.allisonandcortney.com/

Sidney Crosby Tröja 38849 Cheap Rodney Stuckey Jersey

饳⁡⁣慳攠潦ⁱ畩搠灲漠煵漬鴠獡楤⁒慦晬敳⁣慬浬礮⃢肜奯甠捡滢肙琠數灥捴攠瑯⁢牥慫畴⁩湴漠摯睮物杨琠捲業攠鐠桯睥癥爠瑥捨湩捡氠瑨攠慣瑵慬晦敮捥⃢肔⁵湬敳猠祯甠浡步⁩琠睯牴栠浹⁷桩汥⻢肝ഊഊ䱥癹⁢散慭攠瑨攠浡渠䤠睡湴敤⁨業⁴漠扥⁡条楮⸠鱉⁦慮捹⁩瓢肙猠睯牴栠祯畲⁷桩汥潴⁴漠桥慲⁡湹瑨楮朠浯牥⁡扯畴⁃慲汳扡搬鴠獡楤⁨攬⁴桯畧栠獴楬氠睩瑨敳猠潦⁴桥汤慮湥爠瑨慮⁉⁣潵汤⁨慶攠睩獨敤⸍਍ૢ肜坨慴⇢肝⁣物敤⁒慦晬敳Ⱐ鱷桥渠祯甠潷渠祯畲獥汦⁴桡琠祯痢肙癥漠敶楤敮捥⁡条楮獴攠瑨敲政鴍਍ૢ肜䕶楤敮捥⁩猠瑯⁢攠杯琠瑨慴慹敡渠晩癥⁹敡牳⁴漠祯画⁤潮饴⁹潵慫攠慮礠浩獴慫攠慢潵琠瑨慴⻢肝ഊഊ鱗桥牥慳⁴桥⁥癩摥湣攠潦⁴桩猠灡牴楣畬慲整瑥爠慧慩湳琠祯畲獥汦⁨慳Ⱐ潮⁹潵爠潷渠獨潷楮本⁡汲敡摹⁢敥渠潢瑡楮敤℠䥴饳⁡猠祯�,Portugal TrainingsanzugGoogle Links:

http://www.gratlusbc.net/advguestbook/

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=1612
返回列表