;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); scream "interruption 96 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

scream "interruption 96

Lawrence O'Donnell just presented a tutorial in what journalism should be
If Lanza entered the Sandy Connect he walked right at night first classroom even though it has been filled with children. Why, i hear you ask? Because the week before they had a school drill for an television gunman and part of that soccer drills speed was to cover the window from the classroom door with dark-colored construction paper. That report was still in place and Lanza strolled right past that classroom so simple things like useless bolts and window shades usually are low cost, effective preventative measures. Not sure why some of these things haven't already been done offered how many school shootings there have been over the years. That may not be that much assist for a situation like Virginia Tech where the shooter was a student with access to the class but that would never be the case to have an elementary school.
Lots of teachers is not going to let kids go to the bathroom every time they need to, for whatever ailment. They are jailers. This would make it worse.
50 percent the students who are female will need to go to the bathroom a lot more usually than Nike Shox Shoes Online that. I know. I was as situation over forty years ago. I argued with a trainer that was gonna suspend my family over being late so that you can class at noon over the break between classes, b/c I had to tend to my hygiene then of the month. The school ended up being huge and we didn't have the required time between classes. I instructed him he could get in touch with my mother up along with talk about it.
And I went to a tremendous high school with 3,500 students. There was not enough time for you to go Nike Shox Mens to the bathroom between classes colliding with your locker to change books and walk to class.
That it was completely insane. It was on the list of stupid things that made me insane in high school.
Many per day I did Nike Shox R5 Running Shoes not go to the bathroom at all, throughout the day. school started at 6 am and was over at A few:40 pm. Sometimes I had a three hour lab once that started at Six am.
The work world isn't a better.
I had to beg the court more than once for a lunch break so I could eat lunch if we were in a hearing and also trial. I was a court docket reporter. One judge reinforced down when I said "My dermatologist's name is Dr. these kinds of n such. Do you want her phone number so you can call him consult him about my having to eat lunch?"
Which is so demeaning to have to plead with for bathroom breaks and lunch break breaks from slave car owners.
That would be HALF the population in the average high school.
Menstruation is really a periodic disability for many girls and women, but schools and work environments don't deal with it.
Can you tell I'm angry from becoming disabled by a NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION from ages 15 to 55?? And not having teachers/bosses allow me to stay home and be ill from cramps, curled up in severe pain and experience like a dishrag, or even try to reduce me from going to the lavatory? It's either that, or bleed all over myself.
Medical professionals give you this line about how you're supposed to stay productive, keep functioning, blah blah, but some females are seriously disabled Tough luck times a year for 2 in order to 4 days. That's a great deal of time for illness that MUST be
addressed.
And, no, no cures helped any. I would not have got a hysterectomy. That's quite radical.
I will tell your anger. I'm discussing it would be sad that an IEP will be the only way to deal with it. In my eldest son, he is incontinent at the age of 10, and yes he has to produce an IEP in place to deal with his problem.
It is sad that it may come to this. IEPs, asking for rooms per the ADA, declaring bankruptcy under FMLA leave.
I'm not a big buff of how the school system around here is structured. A a . m . start before 9am. no minuscule breaks. recess is only 72 hours a week, the other two days it is turned into PE. Lunch time is definately a rush. And summer time vacations are so bloody extensive . 3 months??? This is just elementary school! We've yet to experience through this sons' eyes middle and high university and I am not looking forward to these people as a dad.
As for the work environment. it is getting a medical professional to help define ones condition as a disability and asking an employer to make "reasonable accommodations" under the ADA. Whether it is a larger employer, FMLA can help right after a years' service and required hrs worked.
Hutchinson was allowed too much time to babble on at a artificial slow pace. Very annoying, and filled with lies along with subterfuge. And, as I predicted would happen (to myself), O'Donnell was killed for "interrupting."
I found them frustrating to watch.
Edited so as to add: I did enjoy that LOD believed the members involved in the "task force" just Ghd Straightener about all stood to gain from the end result. Just felt frustrated of which Hutchinson was able to drone on and on. They all apply it, scream "interruption!" And get absent with making the sponsor look rude/wrong. Boils my blood vessels. Same tactics ALL the time.
So the NRA hires this slimebag to act as a fig leaf for the NRA on these purportedly unbiased recommendations for education security and Asa does not assume how much the NRA paid them is any of our small business?!
LO did great prep work on the other half members of this NRA task force. They are basically all people who stand to make money off the advice. And not a single educator about the task force!

Da idet  62

About Smarad  23

Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review

SoundCloud and TopSpin  13

India plans reinsurance pool to cover refiners handling Iran oil
返回列表