;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); said Paul Perreault 49 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

said Paul Perreault 49

fine thrown out for busker who says bylaw
A Timberland Boots Nz provincial judge threw out the $260 fine againstOttawa chess champ Daryl Bertrand onMarch 14 after he was slapped with the fee forplaying in the ByWard Market last September in violation of a buskingbylaw.
Now the chess master candidate is on the war path to have the law changed. not my job to rule whether a law is legal or stupid, Timberland Boots Nz Bertrand said the judge told him after hearing his case for a little more than an hour. told me where to go next. What I really trying to do is go to Ontario Superior Court to challenge the bylaw itself. law, which began being enforced in 2010, requires all buskers in the market to pay a fee of $50 for a license and daily busking Timberland Nz permits that start at $10.45 and can cost as much as $200. The law bars buskers from amplifying their voices, yet they can play music through loud speakers. They also need to reserve their spots at the beginning of the day androtate through one of 12 designated busking sites every hour.
was wonderful in the old days. We would have six to eight buskers on William St. It would chase away the street kids and drug dealers that would wait in the alcove at Scotiabank, Bertrandreminiscedof the days before the law.
The only thing the law has chased away are the buskers, said Eden Cheung, a performer from Vancouver who has traveled the world with his act and said he won return to Ottawa until the law is changed. specific to Ottawa this hyper form of bureaucracy, he said, fresh from a tour of New Zealand. Ottawa was good, it was comparable to any other pitch in the world. A vibrant busking community is a sign that freedoms and the arts are healthy. pointed out that the city once had one of the most spectacular, high talent street shows in Canada, in the form of Stunt Double Circus, a four man act that split up soon after the law took effect.
Double Circus, in part, broke up because half of the members didn't want to continue living and performing in Ottawa without a microphone, said Paul Perreault, one of the members of the defunct group who has a busking licenceand still performs in the market.
the last three years Timberland Boots Nz I've played by their rules only to suffer repeated injuries, he said of the bylaw which forced him to shout to his audience, leading to chest wall strain and bouts of coughing blood.
bylaw doesn't reduce the noise. If I want to keep my audience I have to yell, Perreault said. yelling, I'm louder than my microphone can be.

and 23 loan production offices in California  72

newsletter  64

participating in Michelle  06

in a e-mail.  16

000|Thousand|500|1000|1  53
返回列表