;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Zay Jones Jersey xb1v53nc - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Zay Jones Jersey xb1v53nc

– medical council findsBy Michael JordanA Guyana Medical Council investigation has found that police surgeon,Kemba Walker Hornets Jersey, Dr. Mahandra Chand,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Spain-Aritz-Aduriz-Jersey.html, acted unprofessionally while treating the tortured teenage boy at the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station.Kaieteur News understands that the Council found that Dr. Chand was guilty of not examining his patient properly and of not keeping proper records.According to a source,Nigel Bradham Eagles Jersey, the Council informed Dr. Chand in writing last Friday of its findings, and requested that he state why he should not be sanctioned for his conduct.This newspaper was told that during a recent hearing before the Medical Council, Dr. Chand conceded that he had acted unprofessionally while treating the then 14-year-old lad,Enes Kanter Thunder Swingman Jersey, whose head was covered with a bag at the time.The physician had revealed during a Kaieteur News interview that he never sought to ascertain the patient’s identity.“The Council found that his behaviour was unbecoming of a physician,Florida Gators Jerseys,” a source told Kaieteur News yesterday.“He admitted that his performance did not measure up to the standards and he’s going to be sanctioned.”A medical source explained that the Council could give the physician a written sanction, suspend him or even have his medical licence revoked.Kaieteur News understands that officials at the Ministry of Health and the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation are to be informed of the Council’s findings.In an exclusive interview with Kaieteur News,Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Arsenal Jersey UK, police surgeon and Government Medical Officer Dr. Mahendra Chand had stated that a police officer had visited his home on October 29 last and  asked him to examine a prisoner at the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station.Dr. Chand recounted that the prisoner was brought out from the lock-ups with his head concealed.“His head was covered and I thought that he was just another prisoner in a domestic matter who was brought in with injuries and that the police were trying to conceal his identity. I did not know who I was treating,Steve Atwater Broncos Jersey,” Dr. Chand had said.The doctor said that he examined the prisoner’s injuries, which amounted to first-degree burns and prescribed some antibiotic medication.He then advised that the prisoner be taken to a hospital for better medical attention.At no time was he aware that he was treating a juvenile who had suffered torture at the hands of the police.The physician said that he advised that the prisoner be taken to a hospital. But the police ranks reportedly disregarded his advice and kept the teen in the lockups.The lad was admitted to hospital on the very day that Kaieteur News published a graphic picture of his injuries.In responding to criticism from the Guyana Human Rights Assosciation (GHRA) Dr. Chand stated that he “has always treated patients presented to me with care,Custom Chelsea Jersey UK, sensitivity and concern, whether they be ranks from the Guyana Police Force,Larry Csonka Dolphins Throwback Jersey, detainees from the lockups or prisoners.”Dr. Chand added that he had never knowingly or unknowingly encouraged torture, neither have I ever participated in any cover-up.”

Naiset Nike Free TR Fit Suomi 4tQO002zcv

whom Brazílie Dres Děti the knowledge must come gradually. The only person — the only one who could sympathise with me and help me — whose presence could comfort my mother more than any other earthly thing — is falsely accused — would run the risk of death if he came to see his dying mother. This I tell you — only you, Bessy. You must not mention it. No other Goedkope Tigres UANL Voetbalshirts person in Milton — hardly any other person in England knows. Have I not care? Memphis Dres Do I not know anxiety, though I go about well-dressed, and have food enough? Oh, Bessy, God is just, and our lots are well portioned out by Montreal Expos Tröjor Him, although none but He knows the bitterness of our souls.’
‘I ask your pardon,’ replied Bessy, humbly. ‘Sometimes, when I’ve thought o’ my life, and the little pleasure I’ve had in it, I’ve believed that, maybe, I was one of those doomed to die by the falling of a star from heaven; “And the name of the star is called Wormwood;’ and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and Blackwater Quilted Gilet men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” One can bear pain and sorrow better if one thinks it has been prophesied long before for one: somehow, then it seems as if my pain was needed for the fulfilment; otherways it seems all sent for nothing.’
‘Nay, Bessy — think!’ said Margaret. ‘God does not willingly afflict. Don’t dwell so much on the prophecies, but read the clearer parts of the Bible.’
‘I dare say it would be wiser; but where would I hear such grand words of promise — hear tell o’ anything so far different fro’ this dreary world, and this town above a’, as in Revelations? Many’s the time I’ve repeated the verses in the seventh chapter to Nike Free Run Herr myself, just for the sound. It’s as good as an organ, and as different from every day, too. No, I Goedkope Brazilië Voetbalshirts cannot give up Revelations. It gives me more comfort than any other book i’ the Bible.’
‘Let me come and read you some of my favourite chapters.’
‘Ay,’ said she, greedily, ‘come. Stripe Polo Father will maybe hear yo’. He’s deaved wi’ my Miehet Parajumpers Masterpiece Heli Suomi talking;
Links:

http://share.digitalmax.jp/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1861551&view=unread#unread

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=382678&pid=418387&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid418387
返回列表