;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale rdj0mtw2 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale rdj0mtw2

The country’s regulator of the mining sector is upset with the casual attitude of some miners when it comes to safety.The Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) made this assertion yesterday following news that yet another mine worker has perished in a pit cave-in.This time, the incident occurred in the Konawaruk area Mining District 2 in Region Eight.While GGMC did not immediately provide a name, it is reported that the victim is 19-year-oldTrenton Sebastian.“Details are still to be confirmed about the exact nature of the accident,cheap nfl jerseys, but at the time of this statement, reports reaching the GGMC stated that at approximately 15:15 hrs on March 14, 2016 (Monday), a pit cave-in occurred while a dredge purportedly owned by a Sherwin Grenada was operating.”The commission said that efforts were being made to recover the body of the deceased.A team of GGMC officials and police reportedly travelled to the area to conduct investigations.It was also reported that the dredge was operating on property without permission and for which an order to cease work order (CWO) was issued.Teen buried alive as another pit caves-inGGMC said that this latest accident comes at a time when as recently as the second week in February it conducted a Mines Safety Compliance Tour in the Potaro and Konawaruk areas.Several CWOs were issued due to unsafe operations in the Mahdia Redhole, Whitehole and St. Elizabeth areas.GGMC said that this unfortunate occurrence also comes at a time when GGMC had a wrap-up on March 14, 2016 of a first phase geotechnical engineering training workshop involving some 20 technical officers, who over the past six weeks were exposed to applied aspects of ground structural phenomenon.The training, the commission said, was geared to equip the officers so that they would be better equipped to objectively identify operational issues that could be hazardous in mining; better tooled to work with miners to effect safer solutions; and more proficient at advocating to miners operational awareness for better technical approaches.Many of those same officers were involved in a Training of Trainers workshop in collaboration with CIRDI /IDB at Linden R&D,Jerseys NFL China, and in Mahdia, where aspects of Occupation Safety and Health were on the table, along with mining efficiency and such,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, also involving mining stakeholders.“This unfortunate accident brings to the forefront that even in the last quarter of 2015, after the horrific Mowasi accident,NFL Jerseys Supply, investigations by GGMC officers on regulatory compliance tours in areas such as in the Cuyuni District, miners continued to have a casual attitude to safe mines practices,” the commission complained.The GGMC said it is offering regrets and sympathy to the relatives and friends of the deceased.Shortly after taking office last May,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, the David Granger-led administration faced a tough baptism with news that 10 miners were killed in Mowasi,China Jerseys, Region Eight in a pit cave-in.A commission of inquiry was announced into mining deaths with a report saying that 28 persons died over a 15-month period.Several recommendations were made to improve safety, including sensitization.

Chaussures Nike Air Max 2017 pas cher 53986 Nike Outlet

“Hadn’t you finished your cure,Authentic NBA Jerseys?”
“Not by three good days. I had the satisfaction of a row royal with the Lord High Humbug to account for my hurried departure. But,zapatillas nike air max 2016, as a matter of fact,NBA Swingman Jerseys, if Teddy Garland hadn’t got his Blue at the eleventh hour I should be at Carlsbad still.”
E.M. Garland (Eton and Trinity) was the Cambridge wicketkeeper,michael kors stockholm, and one of the many young cricketers who owed a good deal to Raffles. They had made friends in some country-house week,Chaussures Nike Air Max Pas Cher, and foregathered afterward in town,Mulberry Väskor, where the young fellow’s father had a house at which Raffles became a constant guest. I am afraid I was a little prejudiced both against the father,Longchamp Reppu Suomi, a retired brewer whom I had never met,Buty Air Jordan 4 Retro, and the son whom I did meet once or Google Links:

http://www.verteidiger-des-rates.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

http://www.gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=2/
返回列表