;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); the power company will do so to provide the service - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

the power company will do so to provide the service

…blackouts loomResidents of Lethem are currently experiencing spin-off effects as the public remonstration of the electricity hike in Linden continues.  There is a now a fuel shortage at the Lethem Power Company and the operators say that the present quantity will only last for the next 12 days.This publication was told that starting from 12:00 noon yesterday, Lethem and its environs will only receive 17 hours of power per day as a fuel conservation measure.“At present Lethem and communities such as St Ignatius, Culvert City, Tabatinga and all the other communities that are served by the Power Company will get electricity from 7 pm to 12 noon in each day.”Kaieteur News’s Lethem correspondent Brian Sam said that if the Linden situation continues to deteriorate, the Lethem power company will be left with no other alternative than to shut down in totality.The residents of Lethem are appealing to the Prime Minister, who is responsible for energy, to grant them permission to allow the purchase of fuel from Brazil, should the present situation at Linden continue.Kaieteur News understands although the purchase of fuel from Brazil will cost more, the power company will do so to provide the service, since the closing down of Electricity Corporation will also influence the potable water supply.“The necessary documentation will be needed for the fuel to pass through customs,” the source said.In addition to insufficiency of fuel, there is also a food shortage. The minibus operation between coastal Guyana and Lethem has also halted.

Zapatillas Air Jordan 32375 salomon damskie

tly sees illustrations of this in the army. You rather startled me in a recent letter by telling me you had taken the pledge. Had you departed from your abstemious habits in this respect? was my first thought,zapatillas adidas zx 850 Mujer Venta, but I was at once relieved by seeing that your allusion was to something else. A rule that I have had for a long time and seldom depart from,zapatillas adidas original nmd boost runner Mujer, is not to drink before sunset and never to do so in a saloon. It is rather superfluous in me to have any such rules,nike roshe run kengät, as it is very seldom that I have a desire to touch spirituous drinks, and then I partake only for the sake of not appearing to be rude in social matters.”
On one occasion,zapatillas Adidas Gvp, after describing a splendid dinner which he had attended,Nike Air Max Femme 2017 Pas cher, he branches off upon his own experiences in that line,trampki adidas sklep online, stating that he had been caterer for the “Bachelors’ Club” during the current month,zapatillas yeezy 350 boost Baratos, and playing housekeeper for the first time in his life. He was striving to feed the mess well and to reduce expenses,zapatillas adidas springblade original Mujer, the individual assessmeGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=329694&pid=340362&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid340362

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=329628&pid=340360&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid340360
返回列表