;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys China yyw3vujo - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys China yyw3vujo

By Ralph SeeramMy last article on the Ansa McAl proposed project certainly brought out the Bharrat Jagdeo haters, to my email box. The responses were not so much on the subject article, but rather a rehash of all the corrupt practices he is allegedly responsible for. The former President,China Jerseys Online, however, still has his supporters as an equal number of persons came to his defence.I want to make it clear here that when taxpayers’ money, assets or interest is involved, the public has a right to know at some point. People have a right to know if their interest is being given away or if it’s being protected.  The question is at what point of the negotiations the public should be informed.Enter Mr. Carl Greenidge. In his letter published in this newspaper on March 8, 2012 Mr. Greenidge wrote extensively on the subject,NFL Jerseys From China, but could not say precisely when the public should be informed. Quoting from Mr. Greenidge,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, “the question of secrecy and APPROPRIATE DISCLOSURE (emphasis mine) need to be understood against this background of the use of state resources whether or not cash is involved”.The operative word here is “appropriate disclosure” and clearly there is no “yardstick” when disclosure has to be made. Obviously this has to be determined on a case by case basis.In his missive,Jerseys From China, Mr. Greenidge made some disturbing statements that, if taken seriously, would discourage potential investors from Guyana. I quote him, “if an international company undertakes discussion at such a sensitive time (election time) and especially with a government embroiled in controversy over corruption, sweetheart deals, overpriced contracts and the like, as has been the case with the Government of Guyana, the private company is inviting trouble.It can make no claim to innocence, and legitimate business can expect that the succeeding Government(s) will automatically honour such agreements”. He further went on to say such companies have “no right to protection”. This is a very frightening statement for future investors in Guyana.Some may argue that this a calculated move by Mr. Greenidge and the PNC to scare away investors from Guyana.First, I’m not sure which government has not been accused of corruption at one time or the other, especially in third world countries,Cheap Jerseys NFL, so an international company should not look to Guyana because it’s Government has been accused of corruption. I fail to comprehend this logic.This is probably in keeping with the mentality of Mr. Greenidge and the PNC, considering that it was the PNC with Mr. Greenidge that discouraged and destroyed the private sector during the reign of the PNC. Mind you, he is not saying if the transaction is corrupt that a succeeding government does not have to honour it. He is saying (and I hope I am not misinterpreting him) if you enter an agreement with a government that has been accused of corruption, and especially when that government is facing an election, then a succeeding government has no responsibility to honour such agreement. What a frightening thought for investors. Then going on to say that is an internationally accepted practice. I would concede that I have not been exposed to the intricacies of international agreements as Mr. Greenidge has,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, but I beg to disagree that this is an internationally accepted practice.Some of us who had lived through the greater part of the PNC dictatorship in Guyana, would argue that the PNC and Mr. Greenidge have lost the moral authority to lecture the present Government on ethics and corruption. Again I would like to emphasise that I do not condone corruption in Government and I said in previous articles that public officials found guilty of corruption should be jailed.I had said before that if politicians want to “feed at the public trough” they should expect to be scrutinised and questioned on the accountability and transparency of public funds and assets.I am not sure if Mr. Greenidge was referring to the PNC as the (potential) succeeding government taking over. I think he has a long wait; I doubt whether we will see a PNC government in my lifetime (and I plan to be around for some time) at least not the present constitution. Then again they did not win under the first past the post either.

michael kors torebki 46842 nike suomi

ss,Philadelphia 76ers Tröjor, and before I had struggled to my feet.
Raffles, for the moment,zapatillas adidas jawpaw ii water Hombre Zapato, was absolutely blinded; as I say,Nike Air Max 95, his face was streaming with blood and whiskey,Buty Salomon Speedcross 3 CS, and the prince of traitors already crowing over his vile handiwork. But that was only for a moment, too; the blackguard had been fool enough to turn his back on me; and, first jumping upon my chair,buty salomon damskie, I sprang upon him like any leopard,zapatillas Adidas Pure Boost Zg Pareja, and brought him down with my ten fingers in his neck,wholesale nba jerseys china, and such a crack on the parquet with his skull as left it a deadweight on my hands. I remember the rasping of his bristles as I disengaged my fingers and let the leaden head fall back; it fell sideways now,adidas yeezy 350 naiset, and if it had but looked less dead I believe I should have stamped the life out of the reptGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=330583&pid=341459&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid341459

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=330466&pid=341458&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid341458

buty adidas polska 27636 nike suomi

and sitting up for me till two in the morning,chaussures-pas-cher.leter.info.”
“Then you’re going to Gray’s Inn Square this week,NHL Hockey Tröjor?”
“I’m going there this morning for a peep at the crib; there’s no time to be lost,zapatillas adidas energy boost 3 Corriendo Pareja, but on the other hand there’s a devil of a lot to learn. I say,michael kors stockholm, Bunny,adidas yeezy 350 naiset, there’s going to be another change of bowling; the fast stuff,Koszulka NBA Sklep, too, by Jove!”
A massive youth had taken the ball at the top end,buty damskie salomon, and the wicket-keeper was retiring to a more respectful distance behind the stumps.
“You’ll let me know when it’s to be?” I whispered, but Raffles only answered,Buty Puma, “I wonder Jack Studley didn’t wait till there was more of a crust on the mud pie. That tripe’s no use without a fast wicket!”
The technical sGoogle Links:

[url=http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=330532&pid=341480&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid341480
返回列表