;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale NFL Jerseys China cheques - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NFL Jerseys China cheques

– Commission of Enquiry reveals tale of easy money for ex-CL Financial execGITA SAKAL, former corporate secretary of the collapsed CL Financial empire, said Thursday she kept a US$5 million cheque tucked inside her desk drawer for almost two months because she received a “significant pay” and did not need to run to the bank to deposit money every month.Sakal made the statement Thursday while being cross-examined by Terrence Bharath, the legal representative for policyholders of failed insurance giant CLICO.CLICO is a subsidiary of CL Financial.She also admitted it was “regular practice” for executives of the conglomerate to approve payments to themselves.Sakal Thursday took the witness stand for the second successive day at the Commission of Enquiry into the collapse of CL Financial and the Hindu Credit Union (HCU) at the Winsure Building, Richmond Street in Port of Spain.In her witness statement Sakal said she received a US$35,000 monthly salary from CL Financial and a monthly retainer of $40,000 from CLICO for legal advice.As the corporate secretary of CL Financial, Sakal said she received a US$5,000 fee for every board meeting she attended.Sakal was paid more than $27 million from CL Financial the year before the cash-strapped conglomerate approached the State for financial assistance, Bharath said.CL Financial received a financial rescue from the then PNM government after depositors requested hundreds of millions of dollars back from CLICO.In 2008 Sakal was paid $12.2 million through her consultancy firm Discreet Logic Ltd and a further $14.9 million through her second consultancy firm Corporate Consultants, Bharath said.On January 30, 2009 a bailout of the conglomerate was announced by the Central Bank at a press conference in Port of Spain.In March,China Jerseys Online, 2009 Sakal was paid a US$5 million cheque out of the accounts of CL Financial.It was a “part payment of her contractual termination package”,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, Sakal said.Asked who approved that payment, Sakal said the cheque which was made payable to Republic Bank Ltd was signed by Lawrence Duprey and herself.Sakal said it was “nothing out of the ordinary” for executives to approve their own payments.“It was the practice. It was not good corporate practice but there was no other practice to follow,” Sakal said.Commissioner Sir Anthony Colman, described the policy adopted by CL Financial as a “private payment system”.Bharath described the US$5 million payment to Sakal approved by herself in the midst of the financial difficulties of CL Financial as “the worst infraction of corporate governance”.Asked by Bharath what she had done with the US$5 million cheque,China NFL Jerseys, Sakal said she kept it in her desk drawer.“I placed it in the drawer of my desk and left it there. If you look at my pattern of deposits you will see not every month I make deposits because if you check my salary you will see I got a significant pay every month and I am not the type of person every month to take a cheque and run to the bank,” Sakal said.“You will see sometimes I will have about three or four (cheques) and put it in the bank. I am not the person to go every month to the bank. This (the US$5 million cheque) was no different. It was there,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, it was handed to me,NBA Jerseys China, it was there. I did not go to the bank,” she said.“I think you are one of the few people in this country who would keep a $30 million cheque for such a long time without seeking interest on it,” Bharath said.“The bank does not give good interest anyway,” Sakal said in response.Sakal said she returned the cheque after receiving threats from Michael Carballo, former group financial director of CL Financial, to tell all to the media.Justin Phelps, Sakal’s attorney, described the manner of Bharath’s cross-examination as “oppressive” and aimed at “ruining” Sakal’s reputation.“I now see why people paying a $2,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,000 fine and buying tickets to fly out of the country instead of coming to this Commission of Enquiry,” Sakal said during her cross-examination by Bharath.Sakal said other executives of CL Financial were compensated in the same manner she was and her remuneration was not out of the ordinary. (Trinidad Express)

Koszulka Eden Hazard Koszulka 1kEZ825hzp

Zakłada on szaty zwykle dużych miast - przez które mam zamiar wyrazić swoją opinię, że Filadelfian nie są, w tych ostatnich dniach, lepiej niż ich sąsiedzi. Nie jestem pewien, czy w niektórych aspektach nie może być może być gorzej. Quakers - kwakrów absolutnie w samym ciele bliskich czepce i brązowe kolana spodnie - są tam nadal być postrzegane; ale nie są one liczne, i nie uderzy w oko jeśli nie specjalnie szukać Quaker w Filadelfii. To jest duże Carli Lloyd Tröja miasto, z bardzo dużym hotelu - Koszulki Mesut Ozil nie ma wątpliwości, pół tuzina dużych hoteli, ale jeden z nich jest specjalnie wielka - z długich, prostych ulicach, dobrych sklepów i rynków oraz godnych, komfortowych wyglądających domów. Domy z Filadelfii na ogół nie są tak duże jak w innych wielkich miastach w Stanach. Są skromniejsze niż w Nowym Jorku, a mniej commodious niż Bostonie. Ich występ jest najbardziej uderzające marmurowych schodach na przednich drzwiach. Dwoje drzwi, co do zasady, korzystają jeden zestaw kroków, na zewnętrznych krawędziach, które zasadniczo nie ma Dayro Moreno Drakter parapet lub krawężnik-podniósł kamień. To, na moje oko, dał domów niedokończone wygląd - jakby zabrakło marmuru, a ponadto wydatki nie Stefan Savic Tröja mogą być wykonane. Mróz przyszedł, gdy Mahmoud Dahoud Pelipaita byłem tam, a następnie wszystkie te kroki zostały pokryte w drewnianych skrzynkach. Miasto Filadelfia leży między dwiema rzekami, Delaware i Schuylkill. Osiem główne ulice biegną od rzeki do rzeki, a dwadzieścia cztery główne ulice poprzeczne bisect się osiem pod kątem prostym. Wszystkie ulice poprzeczne nazywane są przez ich numery. W długich ulicach numery Charly Musonda Tröja domów nie są kolejne, ale śledzić numery skrzyżowaniu Canada Goose Thompson Kurtka ulic; tak, że człowiek żyje na ulicy Chestnut Street i od jedenastej Dziesiątej ulicy, i dziesięć drzwi z Dziesiątej ulicy, Mario Balotelli Drakter by żyć na nr 1010. naprzeciwko domu byłby nr 1011 Wynika zatem, że numer domu wskazuje dokładną blok domów, w których się znajduje. Nie podoba mi się prostokątny budynek z tych miast, Kylian Mbappe Pelipaita ani też nie li
Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=462962&pid=556959&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556959

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=463096&pid=556958&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556958

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=463073&pid=556957&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid556957
返回列表