;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China starting with his staff. [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-9-5 09:29     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China starting with his staff.

"Both of these men are very good talent evaluators and, in their own way,Stitched NFL Jerseys, are very good teachers,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Coughlin said after he dismissed two men who were members of his original staff when he was hired as coach in 2004. "I decided to make a change in our staff that I believe will be productive going forward. These are very difficult decisions,Cheap Jerseys USA, but I felt they were in the best interests of the Giants moving forward."
Longtime assistant coaches Mike Pope and Jerald Ingram were fired on Wednesday after this season's dismal performance by the offense,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017. The moves came one day after Coughlin decided to take the team in another direction by hiring Packers quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo as his new offensive coordinator,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
EAST RUTHERFORD,Cheap MLB Gear, N.J. (AP) — Tom Coughlin is making major changes to the struggling New York Giants offense, starting with his staff.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0