;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Curry 2 Shoes For Sale mbzb55i1 [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-9-3 15:09     標題: Curry 2 Shoes For Sale mbzb55i1

– nurse begs for help after roof blown offA freak phenomena in the Essequibo River on Sunday has left one Fort Island family shaken and without a roof.Residents of the island, located some seven miles up the Essequibo River from Parika, recalled seeing black skies and churning waters before the island went darker around midday.For the 30-year-old Zalisa Debidin, who is the government’s nurse stationed on that island,Alexander Nylander Jersey, it was her worse nightmare.Within minutes, her roof was blown off,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, taking one of the sidewalls with it.“I lose everything…all meh clothes,Authentic NBA Store, rations…everything. I don’t even have clothes to wear. We are asking anybody, the government, or anybody for help.”Debidin lives there with her four sons and a physically disabled sister.“One of my sons had to jump over the verandah when the roof started to come off. He injured he hand.”Another resident,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Clara Mittleholzer,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, has donated a tarpaulin,WBC Jerseys, a case of a little too late.“All our beds and blanket are damaged. The rains only ease up just now (yesterday afternoon).”According to Debidin, the incident happened around 12:00hrs with the skies becoming darker.“We see the water start to rise higher like heavy breeze hitting it.”The water started to spill over the river defence, and with it came the breeze.Mittleholzer remembered seeing the water being whipped around the Essequibo River.The homes on Fort Island face the river and line the river defence.The resident said the entire island became dark and there was stillness before the rains came.According to Debidin, she had never seen anything of the sort before.Another resident yesterday described the incident as similar to a mini-tsunami.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0