;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jones said. &quot [打印本頁]

作者: LrzalKB1    時間: 2018-8-31 01:58     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Jones said. &quot

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — When it came down to it, Jacoby Jones decided he just wanted to stay with the Baltimore Ravens.
"I wasn't even thinking about the money," Jones said. "It's the fact that this is probably the only place that will let me be myself."
The 29-year old wide receiver signed a four-year contract with the Ravens Thursday after agreeing to terms on the contract Wednesday.
He later joked,Asics Shoes Outlet, "The city,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, the state,Cheap Jerseys From China, the organization,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the coaches,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, they know I kind of don't have it all together up here,Air Max 270 Sale, up top — some loose ends — and they all accept that."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0