;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys msapx2la [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-30 12:29     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys msapx2la

A post mortem examination performed yesterday by Dr Vivekanand Brijmohan, on the remains of 49-year-old Jennifer Thomas, revealed that the woman died from haemorrhage and shock due to an incise wound to the neck.Thomas was allegedly killed in a fight on Wednesday,Anders Nilsson Jersey, last,NFL Jerseys Outlet, by her son-in-law, 26-year-old Ashton ‘Tony’ Henry,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, who subsequently attempted suicide.The mother of the suspect, 50-year-old Chandraday Thakur, who lives at 141 Reef Section, Rose Hall Town, was in tears when she visited her son at the New Amsterdam hospital yesterday. She told Kaieteur News that her son is the second of her five children. She said that she almost singlehandedly brought her children up after their father walked out and left them.She related that her son has three children with his wife,Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey, Janice Thomas. She said he was deeply in love. “Too deep,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,” she opined.“The two of them were together since she was 14 years old; my son was working in the bush since he was a little boy. When he brought her I told her to go back home,Wholesale China Jerseys, but she refused and they stayed at me for a while. But after awhile they left and went back to Moleson Creek where she is from. I am a poor woman and I never visited the girl’s parents.”The woman said that her son had a very stormy relationship with his in-laws.“They would beat him up and do him all kinds of things. When they have problems, he would leave and come home by me, but after a while he would return to his wife. His wife father even threatened to shoot him.“The last time he returned home about two months ago, he had a fight with his mother-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law. I told him not to return, but after a month he left and go back. And now this is the result.”The woman claims that her son’s mother-in-law always had a problem with him and on numerous occasions she would chase him and tell him that she would find another man for her daughter, and would sometimes send her away.“The daughter would sometimes join in and tell me son how she has another man and don’t want him.” The woman recalled at one time when her son was incarcerated his wife was pregnant.The man who Kaieteur News visited at the hospital was in severe pain and only mumbled that he had problems and was involved in a fight. One of his wrists was bandaged and his lower left leg.The 26-year-old labourer of Moleson Creek, Corentyne, is being closely monitored in the New Amsterdam Hospital after attempting suicide, following the brutal slaying of his mother-in-law on Tuesday.Henry, called ‘Black Boy’ was arrested and taken to the hospital, minutes after his mother-in-law was found dead in her house with multiple stab wounds.Police said that investigations led to the arrest of a suspect who was found in his home nearby with wounds to his left ankle and left wrist and is suspected to have ingested a poisonous liquid in attempts to commit suicide.The victim was found lying in a pool of blood. She had a deep wound in one of her legs and a hole in her neck which was stuffed with a piece of cloth.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0