;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Mathews said his mindset was the same as earlier in the week [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-29 09:12     標題: Cheap Jerseys Mathews said his mindset was the same as earlier in the week

Mathews said his mindset was the same as earlier in the week,Arjen Robben Jersey, that he wants to play. He said he watched practice and took mental reps.
"I'm just trying to do whatever I can to help my team,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic," he said of playing through the injury.
"You're always hopeful they'll be able to go play and play like they played the last five weeks,Blake Swihart Jersey," quarterback Philip Rivers said. "They know their bodies better than anybody. Until someone goes on the inactive before the game,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, you hope they're going to be out there for you."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0