;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Air Force 1 zlmzvktq [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-7-27 10:41     標題: Cheap Air Force 1 zlmzvktq

Linton Allen, 28, of 111 Leopold Street, Georgetown, appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson on Thursday to face a charge of assault.It is alleged that on Wednesday last, at the Leopold Street, Georgetown address, the accused unlawfully assaulted his sister in-law,NCAA Hockey Jerseys, Anita Allen, and her husband Leslie Allen, 33, who is the defendant’s brother.He pleaded not guilty to the offence.Both Anita and her husband,Cheap Sharks Jerseys, Leslie, were also charged, and they both pleaded guilty with explanation.On the day in question, Anita said, she was going to take a bath when the defendant started calling her names. She said she asked him to desist, and he never did.The woman said that an argument ensued. She added that the mother of the defendant’s child, who also lives in the same house, has something against her.“My child mother and my brother’s wife seem to have a ‘rift’ between them. I told them to stop, that they aren’t sounding nice,” Linton told the court.Anita stated that she and the defendant were arguing when he slapped her, causing her to slap him in return.“He pulled off my towel, leaving me completely naked in the house. My husband confronted him about what he did, and without listening, he (Linton) punched him (husband) in the face.”Linton,Toronto Maple Leafs Gear, in his defence,Alexis Sanchez Jersey, stated that since the house was left by his now deceased father; there have been family problems all along.He went on to say that Anita started to call him names, and even said bad things about his mother.“I told her that she doesn’t have any teeth, but I never put a finger on that woman. She jumped on me instead, that was when her towel fell off.”Your Worship,Nike Air Max 2018, all I want is to work hard, buy my land and move out. If my father sees what’s happening between us, he would cry.”He told Magistrate Robertson that he did not want to lead evidence against his brother, that he just wanted the matter to end.Anita also stated that she did not want the matter to go to trial; that she would not lead evidence against Linton.Magistrate Robertson placed the three on a bond to keep the peace for two years, and ordered that both Linton and his sister in-law pay $2,Nike Air Max 90 Black Women,000 each to the court.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0