;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys m44tpk3l [打印本頁]

作者: drf0wsdx0    時間: 2018-7-11 14:02     標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys m44tpk3l

A post mortem examination conducted on 22-year-old Shiraz “Amir” Ali yesterday morning by Government Pathologist Dr. Nehaul Singh revealed that the cause of death was multiple incised wounds.Shiraz AliAccording to reports, these stab wounds were most likely delivered while Ali lay face down on his bed, after which the killer(s) left his body in the same position.The body of the cash crop farmer, who resided at Lot Two Good Hope Railway Embankment, East Coast Demerara, was discovered on Monday by his mother.The body could be seen in close proximity to some burnt wires and relatives at first posited that he was electrocuted.Police however said that Ali was stabbed four times to the back, once to the neck and left side temple.Police sources said there were no signs of forced entry,NHL Jerseys From China, leading investigators to suspect that Ali’s killer was known to him. The house was also ransacked.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday,Wholesale Jerseys, Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum,Discount NFL Jerseys, confirmed that the man’s death was as a result of multiple incised wounds, consistent with being stabbed.Blanhum also revealed that the victim was attacked from behind, a consideration from the way the injuries were inflicted.Kaieteur News understands that a hammer and a knife in addition to cigarette butts,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, were removed from the scene,Wholesale Jerseys, for possible DNA testing.When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene, curious onlookers could be seen in the yard and in the doorway of the blood stained room.According to the tearful mother, Bibi Hamid,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, she traveled to her son’s home on Monday morning after repeated efforts to call his phone failed. She had last seen him on Saturday.“I called his phone (Monday morning) and it (was) ringing out. I called the neighbours and them say them come over and call and they not hearing nothing. My mind say,Cheap NFL Jerseys, ‘Let me come at the house and see what happen’. My son must tell me where he going if he left to go anywhere.”Hamid related that when she pushed the bedroom door it was to discover her son’s bloodstained body.Other onlookers strongly ruled out suicide. They also mentioned that Ali had no known enemies. They noted that the youth would attend Masjid regularly.One neighbour said he last saw Ali on Sunday burning refuse near to the row of farm beds in his yard.“Is till when I hear the mother hollering I know something wrong.” He said that he noticed no unusual activity around the house on Sunday night.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0