;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Authentic MLB Jerseys Online oy2zeqnp [打印本頁]

作者: sei1trou4    時間: 2018-7-7 13:24     標題: Authentic MLB Jerseys Online oy2zeqnp

–    pending conclusion of stalled murder PI Murder accused, Lloyd Greene, is currently incarcerated awaiting the conclusion of a Preliminary Investigation (PI) into a murder trial that has dragged on for more than four years.Greene, 36, of Lot 140 Laing Avenue, Georgetown is accused of fatally wounding Earl France on April 26,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, 2009.The victim,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Greene’s in-law, was stabbed in the region of his heart during a heated disagreement.  Details suggest that France and the accused were involved in a brawl, at which time,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Greene was injured. Greene reportedly fled the scene and armed himself with a knife.Upon his return, Greene wounded France several times and the man subsequently succumbed to his injuries on his way to the Georgetown Public Hospital.Lloyd Greene at his initial court appearanceNow relatives of the accused are requesting the intervention of the relevant authorities citing what they believe is a deliberate act to keep Greene incarcerated.Greene has endured Preliminary Inquiries into the matter, under the supervision of at least four different Magistrates. However,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the PI was never concluded.“Every time is always something; the Magistrate dem change steady and all we telling dem that it ain’t fair. M son has a mental illness; he is a patient of Dr. Bhiro Harry since he was 22 years old,” Brenda Greene said.  She produced documents to support her claims.“I have his entire clinic cards to prove his mental problems and that he has been a patient of Dr. Harry and psychiatric unit. My son was not on his medication when he had the problem.”She explained at that the initial hearing, Dr. Harry was summoned to the court but never showed up.Kaieteur News understands that the matter was also stalled because of Greene’s “unruly behavior in the courtroom.” Attorney at Law Troy Deygoo is representing the accused.Deygoo had written to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) requesting that the murder charge be withdrawn based on the mental state of his client.  However, the DPP responded in the negative, which indicated an assurance that the accused was mentally fit to stand trial.The lawyer had submitted to the court that at the time of the murder, Greene was mentally ill and lacked legal motive to commit the crime.However, Dr. Harry subsequently appeared before the court bearing evidence that the accused is sufficiently lucid for trial.Relatives believe that Greene should be deemed unfit to stand trial because of his illness. “He does go and come. This thing does bother him; he done spend two years in the infirmary of the prison.”At present,Wholesale Jerseys China, Greene is before a fresh Magistrate at Court six of the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, for another PI.“It half way through. We hoping for a proper outcome but is four years, five months. I am 61 years old; I can’t keep up with it. I’ve have been supporting my son throughout de trials. I have to carry food every day at the prison because he can’t eat prison food. I don’t wuk no way. My daughters, dem does help sometimes but it is fatiguing.”Relatives say Greene has suffered several seizures while in prison.Attorney-at- law, Haymant Ramdhani,Wholesale Jerseys, a former Magistrate who also presided over the matter,NFL Jerseys China, explained that while relatives may see the undertaking as unfair, “it is the structure of the judicial system. Unless the system changes other defendants are likely to endure similar hardships.”
作者: MelfihNp4    時間: 2018-7-7 16:00     標題: Wholesale Jerseys 0dcprymd_2

that “the budget might not be the best guide to determine what it is we are doing for some areas. It would be more actions…”The Minister has cautioned that persons should be a bit more careful when considering the 2012 budget,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, adding that “using the budget or specific lines in the budget to determine

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0