;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Gamification is the new Crowdsourcing How soon is now 05 [打印本頁]

作者: plwwctcl    時間: 2016-3-6 08:25     標題: Gamification is the new Crowdsourcing How soon is now 05

Gamification is the new Crowdsourcing How soon is now
If you Kamagra Oral Jelly been following my blog for the last couple with years you know I written a lot regarding crowdsourcing (Ed. Note You can find most my crowdsourcing related posts here). Even wrote a little ebook about the topic with the help of several friends. The same sorts of conversations and buzz I heard using crowdsourcing I now hearing with game mechanics, or as it is actually often called. A term greatly disliked simply by many people who take this particular stuff seriously. And that in part may be the crux of this post. Terms speedily get thrown about (like through people who aren really sure what they are speaking with regards to. I already started writing on this a bit, along with hope to continue to do so. I end up being looking to tap into a wide wide variety of practitioners and skeptics with the purpose of providing an objective and balanced perspective around the subject. Here are two people today that I recently had the chance to help exchange correspondence with and I thought they both had worthwhile views on the issue. First, some sort of brief note from Brian Solis, principal from Altimeter Group. Brian also a driving force behind the Pivot Conference consuming place in New York this October (sign up here to attend). I asked Brian about the future of game mechanics and questioned if 2011 was the actual year this practice went from insider knowledge so that you can over exposed and misused (jumping the shark the way it were):
Brian Solis: Before Kamagra 100mg Oral Jelly I can answer, I can believe Buy Kamagra in which Happy Days culture is still alive. When will jumping a shark finally jump the shark? I believe that in sociable media as anything jumps the shark them means it starting in order to take a strong foothold within the mainstream. This is great because that means we, while everyday people, have a say in the direction of new media and how we discover, share and learn. Game theory and gamification hold promise within engagement, personalization, and rewards. It will create for better website experiences, pertaining to more enriching exchanges in social and mobile networks, and I believe it will likewise help reinvent our education technique.
So, a very beneficial spin on things from Brian and I agree with him for the most part. I think you'll find some lessons from crowdsourcing that we could take though. Not every web page or brand is ideal for game mechanics, and it also important to understand the science along with the art to getting them right. He was kind enough to answer various of my questions and I thought his responses were worth sharing in full:
Rick Liebling: Two years ago Crowdsourcing was the buzz word every single marketer was spouting, now it What should marketers know before jumping into this area, irrespective of whether it branded social games or public rewards in a community?
Laurent Courtines: I sum it up in a list form:
Think them through. Always think to on your own, will this be fun? In case it not fun to you, the item won be fun for your audience.
Two. You can just slap badges on your content plus expect people to become extra engaged.
Affinity items and badges systems are ongoing. Once a person's audience gets a taste for the rewards, they may want more. Be prepared to help support your campaign for a very long time.
Play games, think about what makes the game fun. Go back to your childhood and also think about games you played. What made Monopoly, Shoots and Ladders and also Q Bert fun? Make a list and find the fun.
4. Don over complicate things.
You don have to have ALL the game mechanics most at once. It could simply just be a leader board for your current site calling out the most active participants, or some sort of simple progression bar to show you how much you have to go to complete an get. (LinkedIn is a good example regarding how great a little progress bar can be. People always want to fill in your profile)
This little features that can help a great deal!
As a marketer, trust the game designers and producers. Ordinarily, they are the real game lovers and understand the game audience much more than you do. If you have an idea for the branded game, trust the game makers when they say no one prefers to play a game with Clorox all over it. Do simple factors like sponsor the game to be ad free for a while (most online games have a very pre roll ad). Give something to the player that they might appreciate.
Overall, I think the game mechanics being added to non game events usually are good. We just have to recognize that there is work concerned. It not a magic bullet as well as has to have focus.
I think you intending to hear and see a lot in this topic in the second half of this year. I looking forward to following the developments.
claimerThis is normally wherever you might find one associated with those disclaimers that says the content with this blog is solely my own, and does not represent your thoughts or opinions of my employer or client. Nevertheless aren't my thoughts the very reason my current employer Kamagra Nz chose for you to hire me? Don't they in actuality want me to express my thoughts? And does just about any reasonable person believe that when I'm discussing ABC's Fall lineup as well as the cultural relevance of Bioshock that I am, around fact, speaking on behalf of one Kamagra Oral Jelly particular of my clients?

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://travideos.com/search/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0