;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Ramesh Rupchand [打印本頁]

作者: pylql203    時間: 2018-4-12 14:51     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Ramesh Rupchand

…will live free for a year, dream vacation,NFL Jerseys Outlet, money to donate,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, among others For months Digicel customers have been hoping and praying that the Digicel fairy would grant them their wish of living free for a year.The Digicel fairy grants Muneram Nageshar his wishesTravelling mechanic, Muneram Nageshar,Chris Chelios Jersey, was yesterday granted his wishes by the Digicel fairy after winning the Digicel Live Free for one Year promotion.The Berbician,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, who is described to be a freelance mechanic that travels from place to place in search of work plying his trade, is now the winner of a $1M Dream Vacation, $100,000 every month for one year, $400,000 for a charity of his choice, $250,000 in free credit for one year and $1M instant cash.Muneram was overcome with joy and excitement at his good fortune in Digicel’s Christmas promotion which came to an end on Saturday, last and the Digicel team traveled to Berbice to surprise Muneram and his family.At the presentation show held in Berbice last Saturday, a delighted Muneram (Nageshar) who was randomly selected from more than two million qualifiers through Digicel’s Automatic Selection System,Jerseys NFL China, was invited to be a part of the audience but he had no idea that he was the grand prize winner.As the excitement and adrenaline got more intense with MC’s Melissa and Tenecia, Muneram was called on stage for what he believed was a chance at a minor prize for the day, but after the suspense and what was a lucrative wait,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, he got the great news and the crowd burst into wild cheers and celebration.The elated Munream said, “This is like magic for me…It’s like the fairy granted me all my wishes.”He added that he has never had a vacation, and “I have so many plans for my wife and new born baby…Thank you Digicel.”Muneram is 26 years old and recently got married. He is also the proud parent of a seven-month-old baby.Digicel Marketing and Communications Manager, Ramesh Rupchand, told the gathering, “We are always trying to find innovative ways to enhance the mobile experience for all our subscribers and we are elated that this well-deserving family will be able to realize some of their dreams and aspirations in 2009.” During the Digicel Christmas promotion which started November 15, 2008, more than 3500 customers also won MP3 players and Mini Radio Boom Boxes.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0