;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Terrence Phil [打印本頁]

作者: dklst962    時間: 2018-3-25 02:40     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Terrence Phil

Terrence Phil,Cheap Jerseys, a 47-year-old vendor from Lot 150 South Sophia was on Tuesday placed before the court to answer to charges of threatening behaviour and assault. Presiding over the matter was Magistrate Judy Latchman.Police reports revealed that on March 14,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, last,Cheap Jerseys, at Sherriff Street, Campbellville the defendant assaulted Martin Agard following an argument.The matter was reported and the defendant was arrested. Agard had abrasions to the right side of his neck as a result of the conflict. It was also alleged that the marks were caused by a cutlass.In his defense Martin told the court, “Your worship,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, I didn’t threaten nobody. This man hit my car bumper and when I come out he rush up to me and he (was) drunk. He was de one went back in he vehicle for a big wood fu lash me.”Phil was granted bail at $80,Wholesale Jerseys 2017,000 for the assault charge and $60,NFL Jerseys China,000 for  the threatening behavior charge. He is scheduled to return to the Georgetown Magistrate’s court shortly.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0