;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys ufjtsmrx [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2017-11-9 12:53     標題: Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys ufjtsmrx

Canada has expressed its willingness to support the Government of Guyana with the holding of Local Government Elections (LGEs) as well as the setting up of the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF). Also, the country is willing to assist with the training and development of local Public Servants.This commitment was made by Canadian High Commissioner to Guyana, Pierre Giroux at a meeting with Minister of State, Joseph Harmon, which was held yesterday morning at the Ministry of the Presidency.Noting that the two countries share a good relationship, the High Commissioner told Minister Harmon that Canada stands ready to assist in the holding of the much anticipated LGEs, through the delivery of machines for the electronic counting of votes to ensure an efficient delivery of the results.This commitment was welcomed by Minister Harmon, who noted that the holding of LGEs is a priority of the new administration.“The Government of Canada has always been helpful to us. We have fortified the belief that we really need Local Government Elections so that the Neighbourhood Democratic Councils and the Regional Democratic Councils can function properly,” the Minister of State said.Canadian High Commissioner, Pierre Giroux (left) and Minister of State Joseph Harmon during yesterday’s meetingThe Minister added that Government recognizes that there is a need for more efficient delivery of results from the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM).“There is a need for us to have a more responsive system. We’ve always had problems in the past because of delayed results. This is something we would like to aggressively pursue. It is the view of the President that whatever we can do to reduce the time taken to release elections results, we need to do it. We are happy for the support Canada has given in this regard,” Minister Harmon told the Canadian High Commissioner.He also took the opportunity to brief the High Commissioner on a meeting held on Monday with the Chairman of GECOM, Dr. Steve Surujbally. At that meeting, Harmon was apprised about GECOM’s state of preparedness.On another note, High Commissioner Giroux related that the University of Calgary,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, based in Canada, will soon dispatch a team to Guyana to meet with the Government for discussions on the setting up of the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) for the Natural Resources and the Oil and Gas Sector.High Commissioner Giroux also disclosed that the team will undertake a study of the legislative policies in place to see how best they can be improved to suit the Oil and Natural Resources Sectors.Further, the Government of Canada, through the High Commissioner, has offered a training programme, which would benefit Permanent Secretaries and Heads of State Agencies in areas such as Department Management, Best Practices and Accountability.Minister Harmon expressed appreciation on behalf of the Government for this gesture, noting that the programme will go hand in hand with the mandate of the Public Service Staff College, which is slated to be opened later this year.“This offer comes at a time when we are about to establish a Public Service Staff College and so we would like to explore this opportunity. We want to have well trained Public Servants who understand that they need to serve the public, and do so well,” Minister Harmon said.The two officials have committed to regular meetings to discuss other possible areas of collaboration.
作者: 621uifpz    時間: 2017-11-9 16:35     標題: Parajumpers Kvinne Newport Jakke 6qX7975ety

t her tremble against his side.
‘Give me your hand,’ he whispered. ‘The left hand.’
Before she could guess his purpose he had slipped a ring upon her finger, a marriage ring. Rhoda started away from him, and at once drew off the perilous symbol.
‘No Parajumpers Right Hand HerreDame Moncler Jakker Quincy that proves to me I can’t! What should we gain? You see, you dare not be quite consistent. It’s only deceiving the people who don’t know us.’
‘But I have explained to you. The consistency is in ourselves, our own minds —’
‘Take it back. Custom is too strong for us. We should only play at defying Menn Moncler Jakker Eric it. Take it back — or I shall drop it on the sand.’
Profoundly mortified, Everard restored the gold circlet to its hiding-place and stood gazing at the dim horizon. Some moments passed, then he heard his name murmured. He did not look round.
‘Everard, dearest —’
Was that Rhoda’s voice, so low, tender, caressing? It thrilled him, and with a silent laugh of scorn at his own folly, he turned to her, every thought burnt up in passion.
‘Will you kiss me?’
For an answer she laid her hands on his shoulders and gazed Quebec Nordiques Lippikset at him. Barfoot understood. He smiled constrainedly, and said in a low voice  —
‘You wish for that old, idle form —?’
‘Not the religious form, which has no meaning Menn Moncler Jakker Edward for either of us, But —’
‘You have been living here seven or eight days. Stay till the fifteenth, Duvetica Miehet Nekkar Suomi then we can get a licence from the registrar of the district. New York Rangers Pipot Does that please you?’
Her eyes made reply.
‘Do you love me any the less, Everard?’
‘Kiss me.’
She did, and consciousness was lost for them as their mouths clung together and their hearts throbbed like one.
‘Isn’t it better?’ Rhoda asked, as they walked back in the darkness. ‘Won’t it make our life so much simpler and happier?’
‘Perhaps.’
‘You know it will.’ She laughed joyously, trying to meet his look.
‘Perhaps you are right.’
‘I shall let no one hear of it until —. Then let us go abroad.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0