;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys umwjmxwb [打印本頁]

作者: drf1wsdk8    時間: 2017-9-10 01:08     標題: Wholesale Jerseys umwjmxwb

Fire, suspected to be of electrical origin, completely destroyed a two-storey house at Lot 423 Bee Hive Public Road on Saturday night, while the owners were attending a wedding and a church service.The owners estimated their losses at about $20M.Residents said the fire started at approximately 19:30 hours, after sparks were seen coming from a nearby utility post. Kaieteur News understands that neighbours could not enter the yard to extinguish the fire, because a wire from a nearby utility pole had fallen into the yard, which was under some eight inches of water.A youth from the village had apparently attempted to enter the yard, and received a mild electric shock as he touched the water in the flooded yard.One of the occupants of the house, Michelle Cromwell, was attending her niece’s wedding a few villages away, and her three children were all attending church when the fire started. Cromwell’s husband is said to have been on the Corentyne working.When the fire started, neighbours tried to find a telephone number for the residence of Cromwell’s niece or of the church where the children were attending the service.When word finally reached the occupants of the house, some 45 minutes after the fire had started, they rushed home only to find that their house was already consumed by flames.Kaieteur News was told that staffers from the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) company arrived on the scene just minutes before the fire service came, to disconnect the electricity.Added to this, the fire service allegedly took about an hour to reach the scene.Cromwell explained to this newspaper that everything in the house had been lost,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “Furniture, a computer, the house, everything gone.”She estimates the family’s losses at about $20M.Added to this, Cromwell said, her 16-year-old daughter, Zenia Cromwell, was preparing for the Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) Examinations, and all of her exercise books, text books and school-based assessments (SBAs) had been destroyed in the fire.Presently, the Cromwell family is staying with one of Michelle’s siblings in Ann’s Grove. This latest fire on the East Coast of Demerara has raised additional concern over the fact that there is no fire station on the East Coast.Over the past few months, the call for the Fire Service to be decentralized has been heard repeatedly.
作者: fuxue9y00    時間: 2017-9-10 04:07     標題: Parajumpers Gobi Femme Pas cher 64454 Moncler Homme 2013 Pas cher

Bunny,Nike Roshe Run Hombre Baratas!” he chuckled in my ear. “Didn’t you know who it was,Pas Cher Mademoiselle Adjani Pas cher?”
“I never heard you,Ralph Lauren Manches Longues Pas Cher; why did you steal on me like that,Goedkope Rusland Voetbalshirts?”
“You see you’re not the only one who can do it, Bunny! I own it would have served me right if you’d brought the square about our ears.”
“Have you finished in there?” I asked gruffly.
“Rather!”
“Then you’d better hurry up and put everything as you found it.”
“It’s all done,Polo Ralph Lauren Doudoune Homme Pas cher, Bunny; red tape tied on such a perfect forgery that the crux will be to prove it is one; safe locked up,Goedkope Rangers Voetbalshirts, and every paper in its place.”
“I never heard a sound.”
“I never made one,Camisetas Lamela Baratas,” said Raffles,Goedkope Besiktas Voetbalshirts, leading me upstairs by the arm. “You see how you put me on my mettle, Bunny, oGoogle Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5127607&pid=5375573&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5375573

http://www.ilcavalieredellavallesolitaria.com/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=1442&offset=60&find=&sort_mode=created_desc&blogId=8&comments_parentId=8238&comments_maxComments=1&comments_style=commentStyle_plain/.cfg/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0