;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey ozm2v1lx [打印本頁]

作者: god9manr71    時間: 2017-8-10 07:35     標題: Jose Cruz Jr. Jersey ozm2v1lx

By Ralph Seeram,Paul Hornung Packers Jersey,There are not going to be any snap elections, not for this year anyhow. The budget battle is over,Matt Niskanen Capitals Jersey, at least for the Opposition.  They had their fun; it was their opportunity to show “we gat power” with their one seat majority in Parliament. The problem is other than their ego,Andrew Shaw Jersey, the Opposition will be hard pressed to demonstrate to the Guyanese what they have really achieved by cutting $31B from the budget.I am curious to know what’s going to happen to that $31B. Obviously,Russell Westbrook Team USA Jersey, the Finance Minister must have catered to receive that sum in revenues, grants or a combination of both. So what’s going to happen to those Billions of dollars? I did not hear the Opposition suggest an alternative use for the sums chopped from the budget. Will it sit in the treasury idle, not generating any economic activity?That $31B which represents approximately 15 per cent of the entire budget is a huge amount to deprive the Guyanese economy,Mario Williams Dolphins Jersey, quite a lot of jobs could have been generated from that sum of money. So my question again is what is going to happen to the money cut.Mind you, I am again assuming that Ashni Singh catered to receive that $31B in revenue. I assume that he did not cater to spend what he doesn’t have. I would have thought that the opposition would have tried to divert those sums to let the Guyanese taxpayer be a direct beneficiary of the saving, like reducing VAT on certain consumer items,Cleveland Browns Throwback Jersey, increase services or something that can benefit the taxpayers directly.Now the door is open for the government to make the argument and tell the people of Linden their electricity can’t be subsidized because the Opposition has cut it out from the budget.Now I am recalling Speaker Trotman saying that the Opposition can only cut, they can’t add. Now what kind of nonsense is that? Trotman is a confused man, and he has only increased the confusion further over who has power over the budget.Really speaking, it is confusion all over the place over this budget. The Opposition say they have the power to add or reduce the budget, Trotman said they can only cut, the Government says Opposition can’t cut anything because the Government has the right to present its budget. Anil ran to the court; the court said the Opposition can only cut entire budget or approve it as a whole; Trotman says that the court has no jurisdiction over what happens in parliament, and the circus continues.With so many lawyers in both the government and Opposition side you would think they would get it straight, at least for the sake of the Guyanese taxpayer,Mats Naslund Canadiens Jersey, who is now more confused. DeHammer Benn is also confused on why they chopped $5B from his allocation. Now here is a man accustomed to “hammer he way”, whether the receivers are road side squatters or the Government radio station, however he did not cater for Granger chainsaw. He is still in shock, just like the squatters.I am no constitutional lawyer, but any man in the street will tell you that if two people can’t decide what’s right you have to go to somebody to decide. Trotman is in denial if he thinks he doesn’t have a constitutional crisis. Anything that pertains to the constitution the courts have jurisdiction, the courts have already ruled at least preliminary that the Opposition can’t cut parts of the budget. So where do we go from here?The PPP Government will, like they did last year, ignore the cuts and still go on spending the money based on the court’s ruling and there is little the Opposition can do.I am just reading that the Government has agreed to a tripartite committee to study next year’s budget. President Donald Ramotar should be complimented on this move; that’s how it should be. After all, if you are asking the Opposition to approve spending taxpayers’ money,Matias Fernandez Chile Jersey, then they should be involved, even though I agree with the government that it is their right to craft the budget.Moving to a different subject I noticed the death this week of an old friend and seasoned journalist, Neville Annibourne. I will always remember Neville,Patrick Ewing Team USA Jersey, because it was through Annibourne that I entered the field of journalism. It was in 1971; Guyana had three leading newspapers– the Evening Post & Sunday Argosy, the Guyana Chronicle and the Guyana Graphic. I had the distinction of working for all three but that’s a story for another day.Neville was the Berbice correspondent for the Evening Post & Sunday Argosy. He was being transferred to Georgetown. We interviewed over “drinks” and my journalism career started as his replacement. Some background on him has been given in the press, and how he survived the Jonestown massacre, but Guyanese need to know that Neville Annibourne was a freedom fighter in the early days when Guyana was fighting to free itself from colonialism. And for whatever it is worth, he was one of the few prominent Afro Guyanese in the old days of the PPP.As you are reading this, I am in Guyana enjoying some fresh fry fish and labba and mosquito. This evening I will be attending the wedding of Damion and the beautiful Kavita, to them I wish the very best in their future bliss together.Ralph Seeram can be reached at Email: [email protected]
作者: xuejun0yb1    時間: 2017-8-10 07:45     標題: Luxury Boulder 2796Arjen Robben DresChicago Bulls Drakter

from its instances-of the unity of each general term they try at least to explain somehow why number must exist. Since their reasons, however, are neither conclusive nor in themselves possible, one must not, for these reasons at least, assert the existence of number. Again, the Pythagoreans, because they saw many attributes of numbers belonging te sensible bodies,Leicester City Dres Děti, supposed real things to be numbers-not separable numbers, however,Kvinnor Bags, but numbers of which real things consist. But why? Because the attributes of numbers are present in a musical scale and in the heavens and in many other things. Those, however,Phoenix Suns Drakter, who say that mathematical number alone exists cannot according to their hypotheses say anything of this sort, but it used to be urged that these sensible things could not be the subject of the sciences. But we maintain that they are, as we said before. And it is evident that the objects of mathematics do not exist apart; for if they existed apart their attributes would not have been present in bodies. Now the Pythagoreans in this point are open to no objection; but in that they construct natural bodies out of numbers,Philadelphia Phillies Tröjor, things that have lightness and weight out of things that have not weight or lightness, they seem to speak of another heaven and other bodies, not of the sensible. But those who make number separable assume that it both exists and is separable because the axioms would not be true of sensible things, while the statements of mathematics are true and ‘greet the soul’; and similarly with the spatial magnitudes of mathematics. It is evident, then,The North Face Lapset Takki Suomi, both that the rival theory will say the contrary of this, and that the difficulty we raised just now,Nike Free Run Dam, why if numbers are in no way present in sensible things their attributes are present in sensible things, has to be solved by those who hold these views.
There are some who, because the point is the limit and extreme of the line, the line of the plane, and the plane of the solid, think there must be real things of this sort. We must therefore examine this argument too,Portugal Landslagsdrakt, and see whether it is not remarkably weak. For (i) extremes are not substances, but rather all these things are limits. For even walking, and movement in general, has a limit, so that on their theory this will be a ‘this’ and a substance. But that is absurd. Not but what (ii) even if they are substances, they will all be the substances of the sensible things in this world; for it is to these that the argument applied. Why then should they be capable of existing apart?
Again, if we are not too easily satisfied, we may,Everton Drakt, regarding all number and the objects of mathematics,Ecuador Landslagsdrakt, press this difficulty, that they contribute nothing to one another, the prior to the posterior; for if number did not exist, none the less spatial magnitudes would exist for those who maintain the existence of the objects of mathematics only, and if spatial magnitudes did not exist, soul and sensible bodies would exist. But the observed facts show that nature is not a series of episodes, like a bad tragedy. As for the belielinks:

http://auria.cstock.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=175290&pid=185268&page=28&extra=page%3D1#pid185268

http://www.gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

http://www.chaotix-gaming.eu/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=299

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0