;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Stitched Jerseys wrkurrdk [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2017-7-4 19:29     標題: Cheap Stitched Jerseys wrkurrdk

South America’s oldest woman, Guyanese Matilda Lewis was yesterday honoured by the Ministry of Human Services and Social Security during the celebration of her 112th birth anniversary.Lewis is the oldest living person in Guyana and in South America and is recorded as only one of 76 people older than 110 years in the world.Assistant Chief Social Services Officer Arnold Mickle made a special presentation to Lewis on behalf of the Minister of Human Services,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Priya Manickchand.The simple thanksgiving service was held at the Salvation Army Women’s Home on Bent and Haley Streets,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, Wortmanville,Jerseys From China, where Lewis resides.A luncheon was also held by the members of St Andrews Kirk.Lewis expressed gratitude to all the persons who have recognised her longevity and contributed to her continued well-being.She noted that her caretakers are very protective and would ensure she eats on time.Lewis recalled that her earlier years were spent working as a caregiver to children.The amiable centenarian disclosed that she was never married and was always known for her modesty.“My mother died when I was at a young age and I grew up with an aunt…I never went to dances but I enjoyed concerts and picnics,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey,” Lewis reminisced.She added that she is still cautious about her eating habits and would refrain from heavy foods at nights.Lewis has been living at the Women’s Home for the past 16 years but worries that she has become burdensome to her caretakers.“In his own time,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, God will take me. But I have reached the stage now of ‘once a man twice a child’. I never thought I would live so long,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys,” Lewis said.Despite her age and her failed sight, Lewis still has a good sense of humour and retains an excellent memory.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0