;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Football Jerseys China q5a5wggj [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2017-6-11 12:15     標題: Cheap Football Jerseys China q5a5wggj

For the second time in less than a week, a truck accident in Guyana’s interior has claimed the life of another person.This time the victim is 35-year-old Angela Lawrence who was pronounced dead at the Matthew’s Ridge Hospital after she was pinned by the truck in which she was traveling on Tuesday.Police in a statement said that around 16:00 hours that day, the driver of motor lorry GPP 5582 was proceeding along the trail at Longhill, North West District, when he lost control of the vehicle which toppled.Hugh DenhertLawrence, who hails from Mabaruma,Cheap Football Jerseys China, NWD, and who was in the cab of the vehicle was pinned and later pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.Three other persons Benny Boyer,Kris Jenkins College Jersey, 43 of Mabaruma, Mark Allen, 16 of Port Kaituma and Eon Williams, 18 of Haimaracabra, Moruca, were air dashed to the city and are in critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital.The driver of the truck is in police custody assisting with the investigations.Tuesday’s accident comes just three days after a similar tragedy occurred along the Buck Hall, Essequibo trail.On that occasion four persons who were in the tray of a truck perished after they too were pinned when the vehicle turned turtle.Several other persons have perished in similar circumstances, which have led the Guyana Police Force to advise owners and drivers of pickup vehicles and motor lorries, that the practice of transporting passengers in the tray of their vehicles is constituting a road safety concern.According to the police, persons are only allowed to travel in the trays of motor pick-ups and motor lorries under special circumstances.The driver must ensure that seats with safety restraints are securely fixed to the bed of the tray and that the required permit to so transport persons is obtained from the Police Divisional Certifying Office.“This advisory is to attend to the safety of persons who are vulnerable, should there be a road accident as in the case where on July 7, 2012. Motor lorry GNN 2826 was travelling along the Sand Trail, Cuyuni,NFL Jerseys Supply, with five persons in the tray. While the lorry was descending a hill, the driver lost control.  The motor lorry turned turtle pinning Orin Hutson, 20, of Diamond, East Bank Demerara,Chicago White Sox Jerseys, who was in the tray and who later succumbed to his injuries,” the police said.Also on December 17,Jeff Keppinger White Sox Jersey, 2012, motor Pick-up GPP 5011 was conveying a number of persons in the tray. While negotiating a turn at Mahaica, East Coast Demerara, the driver lost control of the vehicle which spun around throwing the occupants out of the vehicle.  Rohan Simon, 18, of Vevay, Mahaica sustained injuries later died.The Traffic Department of the Guyana Police Force will be taking the appropriate measures to ensure that drivers/operators of pick-up vehicles and motor lorries comply with the safety requirement.So far this year the police have recorded 31 road fatalities, nine more than the corresponding period last year.The road fatality figures do not include most of the fatalities that occur in the interior.According to a senior police official, deaths that occur as a result of accidents occurring on trails or roads not gazetted as public roadways are not added to the road fatality figures.“By definition, fatal accidents are those which occur on public roadways. If a person dies from an accident in your yard, it is not considered a fatal accident in our books,” the official stated.Motorcyclists with seven, make up the largest category of road users who have lost their lives up to the end of March.In addition, six pedestrians, six pedal cyclists,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, five drivers of motor vehicles are among the others who have been killed in road accidents.According to the police, speeding continues to be a major contributory factor to fatal accidents and was the cause of 21 of the 26 fatal accidents recorded at the end of March 2013.Drunk driving is also another worrying factor that resulted in road accidents and fatalities.Traffic Chief, Hugh Denhert, told this newspaper that the police will be clamping down heavily on drunk driving even if it means affecting the business of nightspots.He said that the police cannot be everywhere all the time and the onus is on drivers to ensure they comply with the law.He also called on barkeepers to assist in this area.“I was in New Mexico at a drinking place and the barman restricted us. He saw that we had consumed enough and stopped selling us. In Guyana you could be staggering or falling down going to the bar and they would still sell you more liquor,” the Traffic Chief stated.
作者: fuxue5v77    時間: 2017-6-11 19:20     標題: Edmonton Oilers Pelipaidat 27131 Liverpool Drakt Barn

tly sees illustrations of this in the army. You rather startled me in a recent letter by telling me you had taken the pledge. Had you departed from your abstemious habits in this respect? was my first thought,Erik Karlsson Tröjor, but I was at once relieved by seeing that your allusion was to something else. A rule that I have had for a long time and seldom depart from,Inter Milan Trikot, is not to drink before sunset and never to do so in a saloon. It is rather superfluous in me to have any such rules,Olympique De Marseille Tröja, as it is very seldom that I have a desire to touch spirituous drinks,Portugal, and then I partake only for the sake of not appearing to be rude in social matters.”
On one occasion,Barcelona Dam, after describing a splendid dinner which he had attended,Newcastle United Barn, he branches off upon his own experiences in that line, stating that he had been caterer for the “Bachelors’ Club” during the current month,Ecuador, and playing housekeeper for the first time in his life. He was striving to feed the mess well and to reduce expenses,USA, the individual assessmeGoogle Links:

http://ribia.net/takara

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=342787&pid=361689&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid361689

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0