;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys rykjsqlq [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2017-5-31 02:20     標題: Wholesale Jerseys rykjsqlq

NEW AMSTERDAM, BERBICE – A civilian is claiming that an Assistant Superintendent attached to the Whim Police Station brutalized him.The man making the allegation, Allan Dummett, a 42-year-old minibus driver of Salton Farm on the Corentyne, is now sporting a swollen lip and jaw after the alleged incident.He claims that last Sunday night he was a passenger in his friend’s car. At the time the vehicle was parked on Strand,Cheap Jerseys From China, New Amsterdam in the vicinity of the Central Police Station while the driver was soliciting passengers. He said that it was about 19:00 hours.He said that after waiting for some time on his friend to get the passengers he became impatient and, using expletives, he informed his friend that he would pay for the empty seats.“I was in the front seat. I feel a hand touch me at the back by me shoulder, when I look around I see the police. He tell me he want me at the station.”In shock he said that he enquired if there was a problem? “The policeman raise up he uniform shirt, pull out his gun and tek the gun and broadside it to me mouth. I then tell he, ‘Buddy me ain’t do you nothing.’ He stepped back, cock the gun and point it at me.”The man said he continued to ask what was the reason for such action as he walked over to the Central Police Station. He was subsequently told that he had behaved in a disorderly manner.Allan Dummett said he was sent away an hour later with instructions to go back yesterday. When he returned the ranks gave him a medical certificate and he went to the New Amsterdam Hospital.A source from Division ‘B’ of the Guyana Police Force said that a statement was taken from the victim. He was also sent to the New Amsterdam Hospital for a medical examination and the matter is under investigation.The file is to be sent to the Office of the DPP, through the Commissioner of Police, for advice.(Melissa Johnson)
作者: xuejun7wo0    時間: 2017-5-31 08:25     標題: Air Max 90 Dam Skor 55252 Adidas Original ZX Skor

ntually sentenced to seven years’ penal servitude, reduced to a nominal term, in consideration of the severe wounds from which they were suffering. One wonders how far mercy,Cheap Paul George Jersey, and to what extent the wish not to be at the expense of medically attending the prisoners,salomon polska outlet online, influenced this decision. As for the Dr. Jameson of this raid,Nike Air Max 17 Skor, he retired from the Dragoons on half-pay, and, coming to London,Air Max 2013 Par, set up shop as a dealer in game and poultry!
WILTSHIRE MOONRAKERS
Ten years later,maillot de foot 16-17, a keeper killed a stealer,Comprar Camisetas de futbol replicas, and another murderous encounter took place on 7th December 1816 near Tarrant Gunville,Cheap Shawn Kemp Jersey, at a gate in the woods which the melodramatic instincts of the{249} peasantry have named ‘Bloody Shard,Parajumpers Inuit Herre,’ while the wood itself is known as ‘Blood-way Coppice.�Google Links:

[url=http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8

[url=http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0