;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: emianplumbing [打印本頁]

作者: nrfkejkp    時間: 2015-10-29 13:27     標題: emianplumbing

my cental heating header tank is overflowing outside the house
emianplumbing : Hi my name is XXXXX,X XXXX been in the Plumbing Heating trade for approximately 15 years,lets see if i can help Hi so is it overflowing without the heating or hot water on
Customer : Cheap Nike Cortez Uk With hot water on and it doesn't seem to matter if the heating is on or off
emianplumbing : If the boiler is off does it stil overflow? I think this is going to be the coil in your immersion cylinder but I am just asking a couple of question to make sure
Customer : haven't turned the boiler off, just the heating side of it.
emianplumbing : Ok here is a test you can possibly do. Have you got a 22mm valve in the airing cupboard that turns the hot water to the taps off if yes can you turn it off and leave it overnight. if its stopped overflowing then its the coil in your cylinder.
Customer : Air Max 2013 Uk I have switch that tap off now, how long should it take to stop? If it doesn't stop, whats the answer then?
emianplumbing : It will stop when the water goes below the overflow . You could take a few jugs out of the header tank to bring it below if you wanted to. If it doesn't stop then you need to check that the central heating system is not overheating and the water is not venting out of either the fill and expansion pipe or the air vent thats over the header tank.
emianplumbing : is the water in the header tank hot or warm
You did one super job Louboutin Sale Uk of explaining to me everything there is to know about this fridge. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!!Los Angeles, CA
I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion.
Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Uk answered in a very short turn around.
Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.

Metro Last Light Helsing weapon

I thank you so much

Miranda Ke

perfectly

not JustAnswer

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0