;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: as well as Barrie himself 31 [打印本頁]

作者: sflispcs    時間: 2016-9-25 02:24     標題: as well as Barrie himself 31

Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie and Minnesota Wild left wing Erik Haula compete for the puck in the second phase on Thursday. (Jack Dempsey, The Associated Press)
Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie outlined at 5 foot Ten and 190 pounds under no circumstances is going to be known for dislodging power forth from in front of the net, or perhaps for other high impact physical work in the defensive zone.
The Ich habe einen Freund  73 secret to success for a coaching staff, and for Barrie himself, is to live with that will take advantage of what he can complete offensively. Colorado coach Patrick Roy not too long ago mused that Barrie reminded him of Sandis Ozolinsh, whose offensive spark with the blue line and that territorial period was best used generally, given the Latvian's wanderings was so important in your Avalanche's 1996 Stanley Cup run.
Barrie had 13 goals in the typical season, including three with overtime. That's the most desired goals for a Colorado defenseman since John Michael Liles, also a diminutive Not any. 4, had 14 in the year 2006 07. The mandate through Roy in the first round series against the Minnesota Wild is made for Barrie to not tighten up too much because it is the postseason his first NHL postseason.
"As far as jumping within the play or anything, they will haven't reeled me back, thus i think it's going to be a 'read' personally," Barrie, 22, said Thurs, before he had two assists with the Avalanche's stunning 5 Several overtime victory in Online game 1. He added, "I'm definitely not going to change my online game too much."Roy said he required Barrie "to play with the clock. That's the only thing I'm asking regarding Tyson. If we're up by means of one goal, think about the game, think about the score before pouncing. If we're down one particular goal, then he has to head out, we're chasing goals.In .
In the win, on a minute period 4 on 4, Barrie carried the puck up snow, passed to Nathan MacKinnon and were left with an assist when He O'Reilly scored. Then he also obtained an assist on Robert Stastny's game winner at 6:27 of overtime.
"I feel that exceeded expectations," Barrie claimed after the game. "That was 0  100 000  Jahr in der kaukasischen Kinder zu sein   01 wonderful. The fans were unbelievable, and I thought that they collection the tone for us right away. I thought we did a great job combating back, and it's like a dream become a reality go to a Stanley Cup game extremely hard and win it.In
Colorado's top defense pairing with Erik Johnson and Jan Hejda was battling, and that can't be a pattern if your Avalanche is going to win your series. Barrie will be out with even strength with Nate Guenin, in addition to he's on the point using the first power play product.
This comes at the end of any season for Barrie that started out ominously, when he was sent right down to Lake Erie on Nov. 5 and stayed there a fortnight. Barrie's father, Len, played 184 NHL games as a center after reviewing an eye popping 85 targets in his final season involving major junior with Kamloops. However Len also spent considerable time inside minors and in Europe just before later briefly becoming a aspect owner of the Tampa Gulf Lightning. His son hoped to become entrenched in the National hockey league, and seems to have done so after that productive season.
As happened in Game 1, the main one change in the NHL postseason could be that the 4 on 4, a few minute overtime ist sie mit einem Makler traf sie die Suche zu starten  51 with its wide open ice is history until eventually next season. "It's a different format," Barrie conceded of the limitless overtime, " but you can still conclude the game."
He did not end it with a target this time, but was area of the game ending play, getting the puck to MacKinnon, who set up Stastny. Barrie ended up being knocked to the ice from the slot on the sequence . "I would not see 'Stas,' " Barrie claimed. hvor IRS er berørt  07 " I could just view the puck go in the back of the net, therefore i just popped right back upwards. I was so excited.In

Chez les Olympiques  32

06  36

therefore  51

Elp  91

Eighty-five  69

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0