;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: specif. 94 [打印本頁]

作者: bveltadk    時間: 2016-4-20 21:40     標題: specif. 94

In the key of life
Taylor Eigsti answers the door of their Menlo Park home looking simular to the 13 year old they are, clad in blue jeans, some sort of white T shirt and a pair of thong flip flops.
He smiles, revealing this braces he has worn for two years, as he shows the room and the many brightly colored photographs of athletes this adorn the walls. The bedspread is dotted using National Football League helmets.
He slipping off his thongs, sits along at his black Steinway Boston ma piano and announces that he's going to play jazz pianist Dave Brubeck's "Blue Rondo a la Turk." His small hands start to dance about the ebony in addition to ivory.
Within moments, his / her forceful finger work makes over the quaint living room right into a swinging jazz club. Along with the music moves the listener's views of Eigsti toward over Christian Louboutin Pigalle Sizing made use of terms like genius, virtuoso, learn and, his most frequent name, child prodigy.
"Taylor is in a category by himself. He is a true prodigy," said English coach Sue Barry, who operates a Woodside Priory music club which Taylor belongs. "If you closed up your eyes and listened to him perform, the image that would come into your body and mind would be a 35 year old, experienced, professional musician.
"It stretches the bounds of your perception."
Webster's Marketplace Dictionary defines prodigy since "a person, thing or work so extraordinary as to stimulate wonder, specif., a child of highly unusual talent or genius.In . Whether that is the best concept to capture Eigsti is ready to accept some debate, but the lengthy resume certainly backs up the claim.
He began participating in piano at age 4 and started performing in public a few years right after. His performance highlights contain opening for jazz piano player David Benoit at Menlo Park's Sunset Home gardens in 1993, playing Shoreline Amphitheatre's popular New Orleans by the Gulf jazz festival in 1998, and sit in performances with vocalist Diane Schuur and Benoit trapped on video tape at Saratoga's Villa Montalvo. In 1997, he recorded a simulated tape of songs from Benoit's studio in Los Angeles of which included a duet with the popular pianist himself.
"I think Taylor is one of the young, jazz geniuses with the piano," Benoit said on the phone. "At age 13, he reveals remarkable dexterity and ability and lots of confidence."
Eigsti has also constructed a large number of songs and, you might need not unusual enough, he is now arranging one of his own volumes for a performance by the institution orchestra.
Menlo Park's Cole Dalton has been instructing Eigsti inside piano for almost two years, aiding him with technique and encouraging the boy to relax when playing. A full time piano teacher for Mont Blanc Refills Rollerball 18 several years, and a part time one previous to that, Dalton is very careful concerning using the term prodigy.
In .(Eigsti) has a tremendous amount of all-natural ability, and he has likely one of the most sophisticated musician's ears we have run into for a student, from his or any age,Inch Dalton said. "I think he's a superbly talented musician, and he could be young, so you can make of that what you want."
Eigsti has observed the term child prodigy made use of quite a bit, but that's not precisely how he wants to see himself. He prefers to see him or her self as a regular kid which takes part in regular kid activities and also plays the piano pretty well. He knows the interpersonal stigma that can be associated with becoming tagged a prodigy.
"The cruelest thoughts that I heard, that injured me most, (was as soon as) some guy once reported, 'Sure he can play the piano, but they can he throw the ball,'" Taylor claimed. "That just steamed me up. I desired to take that guy on in basketball."
And there is a good chance that the young pianist would have beaten the critic in a game of one on one. Past season, Eigsti was chosen as the MVP for his university basketball team.
Woodside is major St. Matthew's, 6 0, later in an October game, and Priory flag football coach Doug Sargent decides to make a gutsy call. It's final and 15, and instead of bringing on the punting team, Sargent makes a decision to go for it.
The Beats Australia quarterback takes the snap and view his options. Eigsti isn't amenable; in fact, the 5 foot A pair of inch, 100 pound individual is swarmed by defenders.
"(Eigsti) had been triple covered and the quarterback threw it to your pet," Sargent said.
Eigsti made ingestion for 25 yards and the essential first down. Woodside kept a drive alive and held on to win. Sargent would in the future call the catch one of the best she has ever seen a Priory student make.
"I know he's got other things taking where he's a natural born player," Sargent said. "But out have a look at just treat him Buy Vibram Online Ship To Australia being a normal kid." Properly rounded may be a more appropriate time period for Eigsti. Besides excelling for Louboutin Pigalle the piano and at sports, he is an exceptional student. He obtained all A's both semesters as a in 7th place grader, but he thinks he might not do quite as now this year.
"A B plus is usually a possibility probably not," Eigsti said, referring to one of his lessons. "I might get a few A minuses this year."
If Eigsti can be a child prodigy, then he has definitely not the stereotypical kind of one, holed up in a room training piano all day by himself, towards neglect of everything else to have.
"He's quite a guy. He's only very talented and yet he has been just a boy. (He's some sort of) good student, good patient and when he sits along at the piano, he can create your socks go up and down," explained Marianne Stoner, director of the middle school on Woodside Priory.
"He does have a very well circular life," said Eigsti's momma, Nancy. "People have always attributed that to Dr Dre Beats Studio Australia all of us as parents, but we haven't were built with a choice. That's the life Taylor desires to live."
But since, just like Vibram Sydney a surgeon, Eigsti's future is literally in his hands, there is an understandable concern whenever he jams your finger catching a Dr Dre Beats Australia golf ball or catches himself dropping to the hardwood floor.
"If I had created his talent I don't know in the event I'd be out trying to play football and basketball. I had be worried about my hands,Inches said Tim Molak, Woodside Priory headmaster.

http://www.wuyuespace.com/bbs/thread-25373-1-1.html

http://www.bpnri-cors.net/portal/forum/kontruksi/1072873-that-is-the-best-prize-of-all-97.html#1073609

http://ruixiangzbcom.bahaojie.com.cn/news/html/?82973.html

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

http://twbankbbs.com/thread-5537419-1-1.html

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://youjizz.cowww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0